The Fire Awakens

The next few weeks weren't easy for Ben. He had to search every part of the mountains for the location Zira planned on going to, despite the fact that only a select amount of animals knew what she was planning.

But despite his setbacks,  Ben had finally found out the location. 

Ben went off alone to the border of the area. He began his way up to the top of the mountain. Once he reached the top, he was that there was barely any light on the other side, it was covered by an intense amount of storm clouds. 

Despite the eerie feeling that the place gave off, the young cheetah then made his way down the mountain. He walked through the area, wondering why Zira wanted to go here. Despite there not being much rain, it was too dark for barely any vegetation to grow at all. 

It would be odd to travel to a place where survival would be more difficult. Sure it would be hidden from everyone else and look cool, but that is the only reason to use this place.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would show up at all!" Boomed a voice. "Zira has taught you well!"

"Who are you, what do you want?" asked the cheetah cub. Ben turned around, trying to find the source of the voice

"Don't you know, I have been behind everything!" The voice said, giving Ben more clues about himself.

"You started this war?" questioned Ben

"My boy, you will have to go farther back than that, who do you think gave the idea to Zira to kill Kopa?!"

"wait," Ben said, realizing who was talking to him

"Who was the one who ordered Kion's capture?!"

"No, it can't be!"

"AND WHO WAS THE ONE, THAT TURNED SIMBA?!"

"YOU!" Shouted Ben. he turned around, and was face to face with the lion that was talking to him. "You were dead, you died in the flames!"

"Did I? They never found my body, they just assumed I burned to ashes." He said

"Are you really him?" Ben asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I, Am, Scar!" A sinister smile creased across his face, he chuckled to himself. "Zira did teach you well."

"I killed Zira!"

"If you wanted me dead, you should always find the body and make sure." Zira said, walking up next to Scar. "A lesson that you should learn next time,"

"So both of you were behind all of this?"

"Mostly me." Said Scar. "After the incident with Kopa and Vitani, I decided to focus on a bloodline other than my own. Then I heard of you, the son of Fuli and Azaad. You have so much potential, and I have so much to give you my boy."

"What could you give me?"

Lightning flashed as an evil smirk appeared on Scar's face. "Everything!"

As if on cue, a massive army walked from the shadows. An army that was much larger than Ben's. They mostly consisted of Hyenas, but the size and numbers were still large. 

Ben was impressed by what Scar had done all those years in hiding. "What do you want from me?" He said with a stern look.

"I want you to bring me, Ava, at all costs!" Demanded Scar.

"Focus, focus." Ava said to herself. She took in a deep breath, and released a roar, levitating a rock into the air before she used the roar to break the rock. "Good job on the roar!" Complimented Asha