Featuring

This book was inspired by a comment in Reckless in Love. (by Wonderdog44)

I don't own any of the characters or the ships or the quotes or the books mentioned or anything really. Other than the idea and parts of the dialogue, I didn't create anything.

This book isn't meant to make fun or pick on any of the featured books here or their authors, I love them all too much to do that, I just though it would be funny to put them all in one room and see what happens.

This is an unedited book that contains lots of iconic wattpad book quotes, grammatical errors, explicit and colorful language, heavy sarcasm, bad jokes, exaggerated cliche and overly dramatic scenes, and pretty much all of wattpad's best characters of the most successful books roasting the hell out of each other, while drunk.

Or are they?

Oh, this also may or may not include major spoilers.

The ships mentioned are from the following books:

1. Chasing Red
(Caleb and Veronica) by isabelleronin

2. I Sold Myself to The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know
(Blake and Lexi) by DarknessAndLight

3. After
(Harry and Tessa) by imaginator1D

4. The Bad Boy's Girl
(Cole and Tessa) by JessGirl93

5. The Bad Boy and The Tomboy
(Sam and Macy) by nikki20038

6. Storm and Silence
(Rickard and Lillian) by RobThier

Make sure to check them out if you haven't already, which is really highly unlikely since you're here.

This story doesn't make sense even if you've read all these books, but if you haven't read them, it wouldn't make any sense either anyway.

Enjoy ;)