Chapter 2

You've been distracted all day.

It feels like you're in a dream that you can't wake up from. You can't believe that soon, Jeon Jungkook will be walking into your shop. Let alone the fact that you will probably be doing some tattoos for him.

And when 7pm rolls around, you can barely breathe.

As you finish up with your last customer, a dark figure walks in. He's wearing all black, combat boots, a face mask, and a bucket hat. He keeps his head down, but you immediately know who it is.

Luckily at this time, the parlor is starting to wind down. People are either leaving the shop or the girls are on their last customers of the day.

Jungkook walks up to you at the front desk and you take a deep breath before greeting him. "Hello, come with me."

He nods, smiling softly from behind his mask. You can only tell because of the way his eyes scrunch up adorably.

You try your best to walk confidently, even though your legs feel like they're about to collapse from underneath you. You lead him back to your workspace so that the two of you can talk without the risk of him being seen.

As you close the door behind you, you realize that you're alone in a room with your bias. Holy shit.

He sits in the client's seat, taking off the bucket hat and fluffing out his hair. Then he pulls his mask down and the two of you finally make eye contact.

If you thought he was beautiful through a screen...he's absolutely gorgeous in person.

Your breath hitches in your throat as he holds your gaze. You feel a pang in your heart, but you blame that on the fact that your bias is staring into your soul.

Feeling intimidated, your tear your gaze away and you can feel your cheeks burning. Clearing your throat, you take a seat at your workdesk and pull out your sketchbook. "So Mr. Je- uh, Jungkook. What kind of designs would you like?"

"I actually drew a sketch of my own, if you would like to see it."

Oh. Usually, clients pick a design from the examples on your walls or they describe to you what they want and you sketch it for them first. None of your clients have ever sketched their own design.

"Oh, yeah of course." You blink at him, surprised.

He offers you a small bunny grin, pulling out a sketchbook of his own. He flips through the pages before stopping on one and handing it to you.

Your fingers brush slightly as you take the book from him, causing electricity to shoot through your body at his touch. But if Jungkook felt anything, he doesn't let it on.

You blush even harder than you thought was possible and divert your attention to his sketch.

It's neat and beautiful, just like the rest of the artwork you've seen him do. The tattoos go all the way from his fingers up to his shoulder, many separate images coming together to form a gorgeous collage. You smile when you see "ARMY" on his knuckles.

"These are beautiful.." You say breathlessly.

"Thank you." Jungkook beams at you and you try not to faint. "I've seen some of your work and I thought you would do them justice."

Did..did he just compliment your work? You think you might just die here and now. "Thank you so much." You gush, grinning from ear to ear. "So since you already have this sketched out, would you like me to stencil some of them? So we can do a few today?"

"We can do some today?" His doe eyes are wide with excitement. He's so fucking cute.

"If you want, yes."