Chapter 7

You wake up the next morning to the sound of your phone's alarm blaring in your ears. You try to roll over to turn it off, only to discover that you're being held in place.

When you open your eyes, you find that Jungkook's face is mere inches away from yours. "Ah!" You shriek and he jolts at the loud noise, his arms quickly loosening around you.

You sit up, finally finding your phone and turning your alarm off. You watch as Jungkook scrunches up his eyes, running a hand through his messy hair before looking at you. "I'm sorry, but why are you in my bed?" You ask meekly.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" He raises his eyebrows.

"No?" You mutter reluctantly. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head as a small smirk forms on his lips. "Jungkook, what did I do?" You ask hesitantly, slightly afraid of the answer.

"Long story short, you got drunk and I had to drag you home because you didn't want to leave the park. And then you begged me to stay here with you."

Your jaw drops. "Oh my god, why am I like this.." You slap a hand to your forehead as your cheeks heat up with embarrassment. "I am so sorry."

"It's fine, just remind me to never let you get drunk again." He chuckles. "Are you alright to go to work? No hangover or anything?"

"No, I'm fine."

Then he picks up his phone from your nightstand and you wince. "Did I get you into trouble?"

He shakes his head. "No, my hyungs were a little worried, that's all."

"Alright, well in that case, I should start getting ready for work now.."

"Right." Jungkook smiles sheepishly. "I'll, um, I'll get going."

He gathers his things and then waves to you, exiting your room.

You head for the shower and by the time you get out, Jungkook is gone. Well, that wasn't awkward..

You're never getting drunk again, at least not in front of Jungkook.

________

"You did not." Sora gapes at you as she sweeps up the parlor that morning.

"I did." You wince. "He said he pretty much had to carry me home. And then I made him sleep in my bed with me!"

"I don't know how you can come back from this, honey." She shakes her head in disappointment.

"I can't." You whine. "I've embarrassed myself for life."

"Maybe he'll forget about it eventually?"

"I doubt it." You scoff. "Drunk Skye is pretty memorable, at least from what you and the other girls have told me. What kind of person gets drunk off of beer?"

"A lightweight like you." She laughs. "Now that's enough sulking around, some clients should be arriving soon."

You sigh, getting off the couch and getting ready for work.

______

As the day goes on, you get lost in your work. You nearly forget about the embarrassing events that occurred yesterday until your phone buzzes in your pocket.

Kookie:
i'm waiting by the back door, let me in pls 🥺

Oh right. He has an appointment to finish the rest of his tattoos today.

You:
coming!

You head into the back room, opening the door for him. He's latching onto you before you can even greet him, making you roll your eyes. "Are you guys busy right now?" He asks, pulling away from you slightly.