Chapter 8

"I don't know what to wear!" You groan, flopping down on your bed as Sora sifts through your closet. "Like is it a date or not a date?"

Sora pauses, turning to give you a pointed look. "He said he'll pick you up and then he kissed your cheek. I'm pretty sure it's a date, Skye." She rolls her eyes.

"But..what if it's not?" You pout.

"If you're really that paranoid, then we can do a more subtle look." She's quiet for a moment and then she pulls out a few items, tossing them to you. It's a ruffled crop top and a pair of ripped jeans. "Cute, but not too much."

You get dressed, putting on the outfit. And you have to admit, you look good. It fits your body well and the thin straps of the crop top allows your tattoos to be on full display. You don't put on any makeup since Jungkook has seen you without it before. Plus, you'll probably be wearing a mask for most of the day anyway.

Then there's a knock at your door. "I think that's him." You whisper.

"Go and have fun!" Sora shoves you out of the room with a large smile. You make sure you have everything you need before opening the door.

"Hey." Jungkook smiles. He looks you over and you do the same. He looks hot.

He has on a plaid shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, with a black leather jacket thrown over. "You look pretty." He says softly and you can feel your cheeks getting warm.

"Thank you."

"Ready to go?" He asks and you nod. He grabs your hand, leading you back towards the car.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He smiles.

Soon enough, you reach your destination. You look out the window of the car curiously. Is this a..farm?

"C'mon, let's go." Jungkook grins excitedly, pulling you out of the car.

"Don't we need to wear masks?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Nope, I rented out the place for the day. We're the only ones here."

Your eyes widen. "Really?"

He nods. "The owner is a good friend of mine."

You step through the gates and that's when you realize you're at a petting zoo. "Two milk bottles and two buckets of pellets please." Jungkook asks the man at the counter.

He pays the man and he gives him what he asks for. Jungkook hands one of each to you and you head further inside. You squeal when you see the little goats in the pen. "Oh my god, they're so cute!" You rush inside the pen.

The small goats bleep at you loudly when they see the food in your hands. They watch you with large beady eyes, quickly approaching. Soon enough, there is a large swarm of goats surrounding you. You try your best to feed all of them, but they are never satisfied. When you run out of food, they start biting at your shoelaces.

"Jungkook, help me!" You turn around to see Jungkook with a large grin on his face, taking pictures of you struggling with the goats. "Useless.." You mumble. You manage to make your way out of the pen without being eaten by goats, glaring at Jungkook who only laughs in return.

Then you hear a few oinks, making you turn your head. "Piggies!" You grin. You walk over to the pen with the noisy piglets in them, bending down to feed them.

You hold the nipple of the bottle through the hole in the fence, which one of them begins to suck on greedily. "They like me better than you." You stick your tongue out at Jungkook, who bends down next to you.