Chapter 14

When you wake up, it seems as if you have changed positions overnight. Because you open your eyes to see Jungkook's face only a couple inches from yours.

The fact that he's able to look so beautiful in his sleep is completely unfair. Honestly, he shouldn't be allowed to look this good. Spare some beauty for the rest of us, please.

You suddenly see his lips scrunch up in a small smile. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" You mumble reluctantly and he nods. "I thought you were sleeping." You pout, shoving against his chest gently.

He chuckles, his eyes opening as you roll away from him. "I was. But then you woke me up and I wanted to see what you would do."

"You're annoying." You deadpan, sitting up in bed and stretching. The sunlight streaming in from the windows hits your face, making you close your eyes.

"That's not what you were saying last night." He retorts, making your eyes pop open.

"Ugh, shut up!" You reach over, smacking his arm. You haven't seen them yet, but you know that there are several hickeys on the base of your neck.

Jungkook doesn't even flinch, a knowing smirk on his lips. You huff, climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

You don't bother to close the door as you look in the mirror. Your eyes immediately catch on the dark red splotches on your neck. You gasp, reaching up to touch them lightly with your fingers. "Holy shit.."

You don't even hear Jungkook coming up behind you, only noticing his presence when he moves into view of the mirror and wraps his arms around your waist from behind.

"This side is looking a little bare." He hums teasingly, leaning over the side of your neck that is hickey free. "Maybe I should do something about that." His warm breath hits your skin as he speaks, making a chill run through your body.

"Absolutely not." You scoff. He pouts, resting his head on your shoulder. "And I'm not leaving the hotel room like this so you better hope they found my luggage by now."

He sighs. "Hold on, I'll make a few calls." He releases you from his grip, heading back towards the main room.

You sit on the edge of the bed, pretending to be on your phone but you're discreetly watching Jungkook talk on the phone. He looks hot like this, slowly pacing around the room with no shirt on, his voice low and calm as he speaks in a professional manner. Not to mention his bedhead that looks ten times better than yours.

You don't notice that he's finished up the call until he's looking directly at you. "You know you suck at being subtle, right?" He smirks.

"Whatever." You mumble, rolling your eyes.

"Anyways, a crew member is bringing up your luggage now."

"Yay!" You grin, clapping your hands together.

"You're so cute." He grins, reaching down to ruffle your hair.

Just then, there's a knock at the door. "Go put some pants on." Jungkook says. "Or get under the covers."

"Why?" You give him a weird look.

"Do you see what you're wearing?" His eyes pointedly trail down to your exposed legs and then back up. "I don't want anyone else seeing you like this."

"Aw, you're getting all possessive and jealous? How cute." You coo and Jungkook gives you an annoyed look in response. Then there's another knock at the door.

"Alright, alright, fine." You surrender, climbing into the bed and throwing the covers over yourself as he goes to open the door.

"Hey, we're heading downstairs for breakfast now and then we're going to head out." You recognize Namjoon's voice at the door.