Author's Note

Hello!
Thank you for choosing to read my story!!

So just a few bits if you're planning on following this work (if you're just looking for some quick Caejose, then feel free to skip this).

This work will be a sort of story/oneshots that star our favorite Caejose ship. They will be in order following the storyline of the anime,  though I won't necessarily be updating them in that order. So the newest update may sometimes end up in the middle of the story. Although I would classify these as oneshots, some of the events in earlier stories will carry on throughout the entirety of the work.

If you have any specific scenes you want to see, I'd be happy to work them in, though I don't do lemons. 

That's pretty much all I wanted to warn y'all of. I hope you guys decide to stick around, and I really hope you enjoy my work!!

Vote if you enjoy, and comments are always welcome (especially the funny ones)!!!

UPDATE (As of 7/29/2020):

I'm really sorry about this, but updates on this story are pretty much done at this point. If you've been following me, you'll know I haven't updated for like a month. I'm really, really sorry, but updates will be sporadic if there are any more. I'm still working on a few other fan fictions, though, so if you want to check those out there's some more of my work. Bound by Blood; Chosen by Fate (still going) has some caejose in it, and if you're a fan of part five I just started a oneshot book. There's also a Jotakak oneshot series, though that one's on hold too.

Again, I apologize for this, but I hope you enjoy what's here nonetheless!

With all my love,
ObscureDragon