Sick (2/3)

Requested by Animeandyaoilover

...Caesar POV...

I opened my eyes blearily, a headache throbbing between my temples. I screwed my eyes shut, burrowing closer to a source of heat in front of me- too dazed to care what it was.

That is, until it moved.

I pulled back, confused for a long moment. He blinked at me, azure eyes clouded.

In the next moment, he was sprawled on the floor, limbs tangled in the sheets.

"Caesarrrr," he groaned. I propped myself up on an elbow, leveling a glare at him.

"What are you doing?" I snapped. He rubbed his face with a groan. I narrowed my eyes against the bright light shining in through the window.

"Just trying to warm you up, Caesarino~" he cooed, dropping a wink at me as he stretched his arms over his head.

I rolled my eyes, glancing at the clock. It was already nine.

A sneeze shook his body, and he blinked, then glanced up at me, wiping his nose with the back of his wrist.

"I think you got me sick, Caesarino."

"Serves you right for sleeping with me," I replied instantly, still trying to figure out why I hadn't been woken earlier.

Jojo yawned, pillowing his head on his bicep as his eyes fluttered shut again. The blanket was still half draped over him, casting dark shadows across his bare stomach, between the lines of his abs. 

I rolled my eyes, standing. 

The world spun for a few seconds, black dotting my vision. I stayed still until it cleared, blinking rapidly to clear it from my eyes. 

Stepping over the snoring man in the middle of the room, I stepped into the bathroom.

My reflection in the mirror swayed a little, whether from another bout of dizziness or my rapidly deteriorating vision I couldn't tell.

I hated being sick. 

Every part of my body ached, from my toes to the end of my hair. Everything felt overheated, but my skin was freezing cold. Sweat gathered on every inch of my skin, making me feel sticky and gross. 

My fingers curled around the edge of the counter as I waited for the episode to pass. When it did, I filled my lungs and glanced up at my reflection.

Oh, merda, I looked like.. well.. merda.

Rubbing a hand over my face did nothing to get rid of the red-rimmed eyes, the sudden pallor to my skin. The birthmarks on my cheeks stood out even more than usual, my blond hair falling everywhere. 

I groaned lightly, splashing water on my face before stepping back out into the room. Jojo was still sound asleep, drooling on his arm. 

I watched him for a long moment, the sunlight dancing through his hair, playing across his sharp features.

A quiet smile slipped over my mouth.