Missing Princess?

Written By: iamflour

Summary: Jeon Jungkook. The Prince of Pearlton Goldhill Castle located in the east. He may be charming and handsome, but his attitude and personality is most definitely not.

He is spoiled, rude, self-centered and arrogant.

Kim Taehyung. A commoner living outside of the village. His features are beautiful and so is his personality.

He is friendly, kind, generous, and likeable.

Back then, Jungkook's father had told him many stories. But the one story where he absolutely loved the most was 'The Missing Princess'. Even if it was just a tale, he yearned to find the princess and marry her.

As he goes searching for the missing Princess, he meets Kim Taehyung, who just so happens to know the way to the castle the missing Princess was supposedly living in.

Jungkook orders him to lead him to the castle and Taehyung obeys, but there's just one problem. Despite Taehyung being kind, he absolutely despised Jungkook.

As they search for the missing Princess, love and drama will play out. Especially untold secrets. When they travel down the path together, will they keep their eyes on their target? Or will they realize that what they don't need is a princess, but each other?

Status: Complete.

Recommended By: acbfgedub lutfieskenderi