Revenge

Written By: hoesaegcity

Summary: "I'll rip your fucking throat out if you touch him again," he growled against his ear, his hot breath against his skin was making his head spin, but the words only seemed to make him angry.

Jeongguk is an alpha, a little cold hearted, but overall a sweetheart. He's not one for violence, and he's the alpha for his pack; Moonshine Pack. His best friends J-Hope, Jin, and Suga have been in his life since he was a kid, and they've watched him grow, because they were the ones to help raise him.

V is an alpha, completely cold hearted, prefers violence, likes to kill, and torture those who trespass onto his territory. He's the alpha for his pack; Midnight Moon Pack.

Midnight Moon Pack and Moonshine Pack are rivals, the two packs have never gotten along, ever since their parents were running the pack. His best friends, RM and Jimin raised him after his parents and brother passed during a sudden attack.

But when Jeongguk wants to get revenge for his parents and brother's death, he has to face the most feared pack; Midnight Moon Pack.

But what happens when both head alphas are destined for each other?

Will they eventually put their differences aside and work everything out and allow their bond to grow?

Or will they continue to go to war with each other until one surrenders or is conquered?

In Jeongguk's eyes, it's all about revenge.

Status: Ongoing.

Recommended By: ikalavie