1.

I was sitting in my Jedi class on the planet kalkaral as Yoda was teaching I'm 10 years old and I'm already in the teenage class I'm the youngest even tho there's only ten of us and I'm already ahead of everyone in here

I was sitting in my Jedi class on the planet kalkaral as Yoda was teaching I'm 10 years old and I'm already in the teenage class I'm the youngest even tho there's only ten of us and I'm already ahead of everyone in here. Today Yoda is telling us about the important and use of a lightsaber because we will be making ours today. "Take care of it you must for it will serve you well" Yoda said I was half listening I've ready heard about all this I've study and pass every lesson there is about a Jedi I was ready for some action my mind went drifting to something else as Yoda was teaching Obi-Wan and qui-gon we're coming to Corascant later and I was going on a mission with them tomorrow to Naboo which is my home planet something to do with the queen there whatever it is is fine with me something to do other than sitting in class or doing the same old practice training. " more important something is mmh miss petrova " Yoda said to me sensing me not paying attention " uh no master I apologize for any distraction I may have caused " I say in embarrassed as the others snicker at me master Yoda nodded his head and went back to teaching the class. After our lesson we all go in one at a time in a shallow like cave and let the crystal chose us then we'll get to make our handle for our lightsaber then construct it all together. As I step into the cave a purple crystal comes to me its like master windu's but darker and my handle I make it with sliver with a little black in it.
Later I was call in to the council were they officially assigned me to go on the assessment with master qui-gon and Obi-Wan. We were loading on to our shipbuilding the hanger  " it's been to long Mia my how you grow " master qui-gon told me " thank you master and yes it has " I tell him " so what's our mission " I ask him " the chancellor has requested us to Naboo for a diplomatic mission against the blockade from the trade federation" Obi-Wan answer " well this should be fun I haven't been to Naboo in ages I miss it" I say happy to be returning home for a short time.

We run into some trouble apparently separatist were wanting to force the queen of Naboo to sign a treaty for them to take over we run into Jar Jar Binks a gun gun that is from a place underwater below Naboo we go back and rescue the queen and her hand maidens but our ship got damage on our way out we landed on a planet called tatoonie a desert like planet fulled with gangsters called the hunts Obi-Wan stays with the ship along with the queen and her handmaidens but she sent one of them named Padme to go with master qui-gon and jar jar I convince them to let me tag along too because I didn't want to be stuck on the ship and be bored. I changed out of my regular Jedi clothes to loose fitting jeans and a brown long sleeve shirt my hair was down from the braid I had in but I had some pinned back in a half down style. We come to a small mechanic shop hunting parts we found some but the seller wouldnt accept republican credits while master qui-gon was talking to the owner a boy comes out and sits on the counter with me and Padme he looks to be my age maybes a year or so younger " are you a angel" he ask I assumed he was talking to Padme I mean who wouldn't be she is beautiful but I realize he actually meant me when he was starring at me waiting for me to reply. I look up and I Immediately blush I had to admit he was cute with his ocean blue eyes and dirty blonde hair I guess if I had a type it be that " what" I say flattered but I didn't know what to say I've never had anybody call me that before " an angel, I've heard deep space pilot talk about them they say their the most beautiful creatures in the universe they live on the moons of Liego I think" he said " uh...oh I'm no angel " I say still blushing I can see padme in the back ground smirking at us " I'm a jebi well I'm training to be one anyways" I say "wow your a Jedi that's so cool" he said amazed I smile at him "how do you know so much about space ?" I ask him " I listen to all the pilots around here' I'm a pilot too you know and someday I'm gonna fly far away from this place" he tells me " how long have you been here " I ask " since I was three I think" he said as he picks up a piece of metal to wipe off " my mother and I were sold to gardula the Hutt but then she lost us to Watto betting on pod racing a few years ago he's a much better master I think" the boy tells us I realize he wasn't here because he chose to be he was a slave I frown at him Padme must of realize this too she decides to joins in the conversation " you're a slave" she asked she made him annoyed " I'm a person and my name is Anakin " he tells her " I'm sorry " she said kindly and slightly embarrassed that she made him upset " I don't fully understand ,this planet is strange place to us" she tells him I nod in agreement. " It's okay "he said calming down " I probably wouldn't have last much long if I wasn't so good at building things" he said to us jar jar had mess with this droid helmet like thing and couldn't get it to stop gaining our attention padme and I roll our eyes at him I swear this gun gun gonna be the death of all us" hey "anakin said getting his attention " hit the nose" he tells him jar jar doe it and the droid folds back up I look to anakin as he ,padme and I giggle at the gun gun silliness. Then Qui-gon comes back slightly annoyed " come we're leaving " he tells us I turn to Anakin " I'm glad to have met you Anakin " I say to him following padme,master qui-gon and jar jar" I was glad to have met you too" he shouts back to me. Something about him made me feel more at ease and I hope I him again before we leave this planet.