6.

We arrived at geonosis another sandy planet but more redder than tattooine and with canyons

" Do you see the columns of steam up ahead " padme ask I look up to see what she was talking about. " they're exhaust vents of some sort" she tells us " that'll do " anakin said he turns to them in lands in one. We see nothing but smoke in front of us. "Come on let's go" I say putting on my hood on and putting my lightsaber in my belt packet and a blaster in the other packet just in case. I had on my black leather pants and and black leather jacket black boots with a black tank top all under my Jedi robe, my hair was down with a curl to it at the ends.
" look whatever happens out there follow my lead " padme directs." I don't want to be getting in to war here. As a diplomatic member maybe I can find a good solution out of this. " padme said" great let's go " I say walking out of the ship.we walk out trying to see. Anakin spots a door he pushes a button and it open we slowly walk in we had to duck to get in this place is obviously meant for geonosisions the door shuts behind us " lovely" I say sarcastically I take anakins hand in mine for comfort and he smiles while we're walking I sense something behind us anakin senses it too when we turn around a bunch of creatures with wings take off I grab my lightsaber as does anakin we defend ourselves from the flying creatures. Five or six of the winged creatures fly around me attacking trying to overwhelm me one was trying to strike at my leg I heard buzzing getting louder as some fall down dead or fly off I see anakin coming to save me I give him a smile he winks at me.

Padme runs off she see a door she goes to open it as anakin and I follow her when the door opens a conveyor belt starts moving leading to a droid factory process underneath us " Mia watch out" anakin shouts before I fall anakin catches me causing me to turn into his arms with staring straight into his eyes we just grin at each other awkwardly. Before we could turn back the door shuts on us making all of us fall anakin and I land on our feet as we start moving on the production line making droids. We look around and can't find padme great we lost her we had one job I thought.

Anakin and I continue to fight our way through the flying creatures and avoid the large chopper coming down around us one of the flying creatures shots at my hand causing me to drop my lightsaber it goes falling. Anakin grabs me pulls me behind him and starts fighting them while I blast at them with my blaster. Somehow we destroyed all those winged creatures but before I could catch my breath I hear anakin call out to me " Mia " he's not in pain but kind of scared I turn and see he's far head and he's got his hand in a droid armor thing I run to help him gets his hand out and trying to avoid not getting chopped in half myself" Mia help me here " he yells at me " hold on I'm trying ani" I tell him we finally get anakin's hand out by us moving to the side letting the knives cut the armor off and I blast the machine that controls the choppers making it stop but the blades had still destroyed anakin lightsaber in the process " not again Obi-Wan gonna kill me" he said sighing. Finally the factory stops and we find padme but we get surrounded by more winged creatures we had no choice but to put our hands up and surrender.

We were at a round table on either side of padme as Count Dooku comes in. I look at him with such disgust how can someone who use to hold such high respect in the Jedi order now be a leader of the separatist and be working with nuke Gunray the viceroy of the trade federation the one that's behind the assassination attempts on padme. Padme tries to negotiate us and obiwan out of this mess but he wouldn't let us go unless she agreed to have Naboo join him and the separatist she refused and then we were sentences to be executed.