9.

Mia's outfit which well be her main outfit and how she'll have her hair for most of the story

It's now been a year an half since the attack on  geonosis that started this war that were in now

It's now been a year an half since the attack on  geonosis that started this war that were in now. All the Jedi are all scattered across the galaxy anakin and I are secretly married and it's been wonderful when we actually get to be together. The first seven months we were in the outer rims with Obi-Wan and anakins new padwon ahsoka he wasn't happy at first with having to become a teacher and looking after someone other then his self but she quickly grew on him. I remember her from when I help master Yoda teach the youngly class when she was smaller. It's now been three months since I seen anakin in person before that it was five months after we're together for seven months its been hard we keep in contact through hologram calling and we've come up with hand signals to let each other know we miss the other or tell each other we love you. I been on different mission here and there if I'm not lucky enough to team with anakin and Obi-Wan I've been pair with kit fisto and Ayala sercna a time or two talk about drama. But mostly I been assign to guard padme which is fine with me because we're best friends and sometimes Chancellor Palpatine will request me to guard him on small mission which is also fine he become a father figure to me. Now I was with padme and 3po to meet a secret ambassador to discuss foreigning a alliance. " wait you actually saw them together " padme ask shocked about what we were gossiping about with kit and Aayla romance I had caught them together when I was on the last mission with them." Yep arms rubbing each others and kissing " I tell her " what did you do?" She ask " I try to act like I didn't see anything " I answer " but that didn't pass well with aayla she came to me afterwards and said I better not say anything to no one that I don't have any room to talk " I tell padme" what she mean by that" padme ask worried " her exact words was that she sees the way Skywalker and I look at each other and that it's obviously were banging" I tell her rolling my eyes at the memory" she actually said that to you?" padme ask her eyes widening " yes word for word and believe me it was hard to reframe from hitting her " I said as we both burst out laughing " I can image " padme tells me " we worked it out later tho, I told her what her and him do is on them and isn't my business just as mine and anakin is our business she apologized so we're cool now" I tell her " well that's good at least ,did you tell ani about it " padme ask " yea he wasn't happy that she threatened me like that but he calm down he's worried more people will suspect us if they don't already ,we both think Obi-Wan knows but if he does he turns a blind eye. " I tell her " well didn't you tell me he almost caught you two kissing once actually?" Padme ask " yea I remember that" I laugh " it was right after we got married we were at the Jedi temple practicing on our lightsaber skills before we actually became generals  and....well you know how competitive anakin is he can't take being beaten by anyone even me ,we started play fighting after arguing on who was actually better. We started hitting and chasing each other with the practice saber then we tackles each other to the ground and right when he goes to kiss me in walks obiwan " I say blushing at the memory. Suddenly I'm remembering that exact moment "pinned ya  " I say to anakin smirking while sitting on top of him holding both our practice lightsabers in my hands now against his neck he smirks up at me "oh really now" he said he grabs my butt causing me to squeal catching me off guard then suddenly I'm flipped over and looking up at him wide eyed from below him now he was now smirking down at me " you were saying sweetheart " anakin said giving me a wink " no fair you cheated " I pout " no angel it was fair and square which proves I'm the better fight between us " he said " oh so grabbing your opponents butt is how you win " I say smarting off to him rolling my eyes " only to you my angel " anakin says winking again still laying on top of me he goes to lean in closer to my lips just before ours lips meet " what is going on here " I hear obiwan voice coming in from behind us we quickly come to our feet. "Oh he was not happy with us at all. We both got a chewing out big time by him tho anakin tried to argue that nothing was gonna happen but obiwan's not stupid and didn't fall for it but luckily he never reported us" I added remembering that memory " I still can't believe he never reported you two to the Jedi councils " padme said shaking her head" well I think it's because he had a love flame too when he was younger back on Mandalore with that duchess Satine " I tell her "oh yea I know her she is pretty " padme said " mmhm " I humm in agreement.