4.

I feel the shuttle land and padme starts to walk towards the exits We all of start to follow

I feel the shuttle land and padme starts to walk towards the exits We all of start to follow. " be safe my lady" one of the guards said to her. I let my hair down today which is unusual I had two small braids in the front of my face pin back were they connect to either side. I was trying to look as much normal as possible I had a long dark green simple dress on I had my lightsaber hidden with Anakin.

" I will captain " padme tells him she tells her maids something I stand few steps behind her " Don't worry my two Jedi protectors will protect me" padme said looking to me and ani we both give her a grin. I been trying to avoid Anakin as much as possible which I know that's gonna be impossible with me and him going to be in Naboo for who knows how long. "Anakin don't do anything without consulting me or the council first" Obi-Wan tells him he nods his head and we start to move towards the ship we'll be traveling in " I will get to the bottom of this quickly my lady you'll be back here in no time" Obi-Wan tells her " I'm much grateful to you Obi-Wan" padme said to him.
"It's time to go " ani said " I know " padme said
We start to walk Anakin is carry our bags I told him I was capable to help carry the bags but he insist he carry everything. We walk to the other side of the ship r2-d2 following behind us. " suddenly I'm afraid " padme said " this is my first assignment on my own I am too " anakin said I smile looking at r2 " Don't worry you two we have r2 with us " I say causing all of us to laugh and r2 whistle from behind us.

In the distance..

Obi-wan stands with captain tylpo " I sure hope he doesn't do anything foolish" obi-wan said looking atfer his Padawan " I'd be more concern of those two doing something foolish than him" captain tylpo said.

Padme finds three seats towards the back I sit beside her " anything you want to talk about " she ask looking at me she knows something been on my mind " not really " I tell her " your lying something wrong with you " padme tells me seeing right through me she always been good at reading people " you can tell me you know" she adds I see Anakin coming towards us after putting our luggage away she see me stare at him and I see a small smirk creep on her face " not now "is all I tell her she nods now smirking.

We were eating supper well padme was mostly was anakin and I were mainly picking at ours. I pull my hair out of my face and put it to the side I catch Anakin staring at me like he's adorning me I give him a stern look like saying knock it off but he doesn't.

" It must be difficult having both sworn your lives to the Jedi " padme said trying to make conversation " like not being able to visit the places you want or do things you want" she adds " or be with the people I love " Anakin said I look down part of me hopes he's talking about his mother the other part hopes it was me he was talking about. Padme glances at me " are you allowed to love I thought that was forbidden in the Jedi " padme asks " it is" I said sadly looking at ani then back down again " attachment and possession is forbidden. Compassion or as I like to call it unconditional love" ani said looking up at me we lock eyes and something inside me starts to stirs." I-Is essential in a Jedi life so I guess you could say we are encourage to..love" he add while shyly smiling and sharing a look at me in the corner of his eye I slowly breathe out.