3.

" Just like old times isn't it Mia " anakin said to me " you mean when you always got us into trouble then yea sure" I say rolling my eyes as he grins a goofy grin to me

" Hey Anakin here's a thought why don't you slow down before you get us both killed " I tell him "It's fine we need to catch up to him who knows where he is... beside you I never let anything happen to you " Anakin saids making a warm feeling deep inside me grow more he makes a turn almost hitting someone making me jump " if your scared scoot over here and hang on to me " he tells me without even thinking I get closer to him and grab his arm to hang on " there he is right there" I point in Obi-Wan ones direction as he was falling in the air " I see him" Anakin shouts he drives up just below him so he able to grab on and climb in " what took you two so long" Obi-Wan ask " oh you know master Mia here couldn't find a speeder she like with what color or how fast it goes " Anakin tells him grinning " real funny anakin" I say rolling my eyes at him Obi-Wan just smile knowing that wasn't true he pointed up telling Anakin where to go " maybe if you practice your lightsaber skills as much as you do flying you be a good swordsman as master Yoda or even Mia here " Obi-Wan tells him Anakin winks at me making me blush " I thought I already did" Anakin replies " only in your mind my very young apprentice" Obi-Wan tells him Anakin keeps driving fast and crazy Im still hanging on to him for dear life ,Anakin looks like he's having the time of his life Obi-Wan on the other hand looks like he was going to pass out Anakin then turns the speeder downwards " pull up Anakin!..Anakin pull up!" Obi-Wan yells Anakin just laughs while I close my eyes I knew we would be okay a strange feeling of calmness clouded over me just being next to him does this to me I open my eyes just before we crash into another ship but Anakin pulls up just in the nik of time " don't ever do that again" I say to him out of breath hitting his shoulder not real hard he just smirks at me" you know I hate it when you do that " Obi-Wan tells him shaking " sorry master I forgot you don't like flying " Anakin saids sarcastically " I don't mind flying but what your doing is suicicde" Obi-Wan tells him Anakin just laughs we keep following the green speeder in front of us that was the assassin Anakin drove us through a electric shock wave nearly killing us then the assassin went into a tunnel but Ani decided on a different route "Where you going he went that way" I ask him pointing in the direction of the green speeder Anakin said we need to catch this assassin so we can find out who he works for and why he's attacking the senator so he tries to find a short cut but he ended up losing him in the process " good job Anakin that was some shortcut he went completely the other way" Obi-Wan said clearly annoyed Anakin looks over the speeder " I'm deeply sorry master " he said " once again yo-" " Mia take the wheel " Anakin tells me cutting Obi-Wan off as he jumps out the speeder " I hate it when he does that" Obi-Wan said annoyed " this happens often " I ask nervously as I scoot out to the driver side and take off obi-wan nods his head I look and watch him land on the green speeder relieved he didn't kill himself I take speed after them Anakin try's to grab him and attack with his lightsaber but the assassin shots at him knocking his lightsaber out of his hand I catch it as it goes flying out of the sky using the force" good catch" Obi-Wan praises " thanks ,looks like your padwan should learn to hang on to this" I tell him " yes I know, he's gotten a lot better now...he's come along way from the boy from tatooine " Obi-Wan tells me "I can see it" I say " master Yoda tells me you gotten quite good yourself and Yoda doesn't brag often about his padwans " Obi-Wan said to me I smile I see the assassin speeder crash in the street for a second I worry Anakin might be hurt but I sense he's okay.