Chapter 2

I woke up at seven in the morning and had Avalon drive me to the airport. I went through security and found my way to gate A-7. I started craving some hot chocolate so I went to the cafe nearby. "Hello. You look quite lonely." A tall man with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes said. I stood there motionless. "Do you wanna drink? It is Christmas after all. It doesn't hurt to buy someone a drink" he smiled. I stood speechless mesmerized by his sharp jaw and defined biceps. His shirt also was a little see through and those abs were rip as heck. "So do you want a drink?" I snapped out of the trance and simply replied with sure. While he ordered I thought to myself that this is it. This might be the guy who I could kiss under the mistletoe this year. He handed me the hot coco and smiled. "Thanks" I stuttered. "Well Happy Holidays!" He said walking off. I was about to call out to him to get his number when I saw him meet up with another guy. They kissed on the cheek and held hands walking away. "God Dang it." I said disappointed but happily. I smiled and was happy that people were with who they love and that I was just about to be with the people I love too. I sat back down at the gate. I fell asleep snuggling my bags since I had one more hour until my flight was ready to board.
"Flight to San Francisco Cancelled due to coming snow storm. Flight to San Francisco Cancelled due to coming snow storm." Said the flight attendant. I woke up to the sounds of her voice on the intercom. "Wait What?!" I said eager. I grabbed my bags and ran to the nearest assistant. "Today's flight is cancelled?" I said in panic and disbelief. "Yes ma'am it's not safe for us to fly tonight." She replied. "If not tonight then when?" I replied. "We can't tell. Seems like it's one of the biggest snow storms of the year. Don't think it will stop until after Christmas. I would advise you to go straight home. The storms about to roll in." She said walking away. I panicked and felt so overwhelmed. Disappointed that I won't see my family in time.
I walked out of the airport and tried to hail a cab. None of them would stop so I decided to just walk to the nearby train station. I watched the clouds roll in and the wind started to pick up. I was crossing the street when suddenly a honk came out of nowhere as I jumped out of the way. "Get outta the street!" A man yelled harshly. I ran out getting caught in a herd of people. Some going one way and the others going the opposite way. I was pushed for long periods of time. Until I was down a train station and someone rushed by, grabbed my bag and ran off. "HEY!" I screamed running after him until I can no longer seem him. "Someone stop him!" I yelled almost collapsing on the ground. That bag had all my stuff in it too. When I got to a street corner there were 3 stray dogs chasing me for about 5 blocks after that until I turned the corner and hid behind a trash can. By that time I was done. "What a day. What a mother freaking GREAT DAY!" I yelled sarcastically and frustratedly.
I sat down at the curb when I felt cold wet snow fall onto my nose. I looked up and saw a bucket of snow starting to pour all over the streets of New York. Estelle got up and walked down the street as the snow got heavier. She realizes she needed to find a place to stay. A hotel or motel of some sort. A cheap one. She looked in her pocket and found only 57 dollars left in her wallet as extra cash which was not enough for any motel. "Dear Santa, why does my Christmas have to be like this?"
That's when Estelle looked to her left and noticed a room for rent sign on the third level of a small apartment on that street. She figured it would be better than nothing. Estelle walked in and shook off all the snow from her thin jacket. Her clothes were soaked and she desperately needed new ones.
I walked up to the room I believed had the room for rent sign and knocked on the door. That's when I saw a tall boy with brown hair and grayish blue eyes standing right in front of me.