2

It's been three weeks since I ran into Dr.Carlisle and we had lunch. Since then he has asked me out on actual dates and we have fun.

He learned more about me than what meets the eye and what he hears from others when they gossip.

One of the gossip, rumors are that my baby daddy is gone away to war and I am all alone dealing with my pregnancy.

back on track. I had told Carlisle about how my mom passed not long after us moving here, which, and how since she has been gone I have been dealing with everything and managing my pregnancy as well as myself rather great.

He told me about his adopted kids and how two of them would just love to see my babies when they are born which I told him that once I got to meet them and know them then I would allow my kids to meet them as well.

To which he set up a date where he was gonna introduce me to his kids. I agreed to the meeting.

~~~

"I have a question for you Carlisle. You can tell me it's none of my concern or whatnot but I am wanting to know if you're immortal?" I asked as we sat on my couch and as just relaxing and watching some movies.

"Yes. Yes, I am" he replied after looking at me a little stunned.

"I figured as much."

"How?"

"Well you abnormally beautiful, your skin is marble hard, your eyes go from golden honey to pitch-black then back, and you beyond freezing."

he looked down for a moment before looking at me.

"I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how to or what your reaction was"

"Is there anything I should know now that I know your true being?"

"Well, vampires have something similar to humans but its different."

"Oh soulmates?"

he nodded

"Yes, soulmates. but for us, we don't have to guess we just get a certain feeling or a smell that is so luring to us."

I nodded my head

"Reason I am telling you this is because you're my mate."

"Yes," I said

he looked at me with a wide smile then laughed.

"Sorry, it's just since day one of seeing you at the hospital I have been fantasizing about you and it gets steamy" I confess

"Oh?"

"You're my walking wet dream. that is if you want to be mine"

"Only yours."

I gave a quick nod while smiling.

"Good."

~~~

Since we became a couple, everyone in the hospital started different rumors like there were a bunch of gossiping old hens or teens in high school.

But we ignore them not caring what they have to gossip or say. It's nothing I haven't dealt with Prior and after I had moved here.

~~~

We laid in my bed his hand caressing my bump as I watched.

"I am curious Carlisle, had this been totally different. Say you being a human would you approach me and ask me out as you had with my situation... well pregnancy I mean?"

He looked at me and I looked up at him.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, a lot of guys are disgusted that some girls they have "interest" in is knocked up and if they get with them they have to deal with extra luggage."

"Well if I were human I would have done just like I had been what I am."

I nodded happily with his answer.

"I bet when you were human you were rather handsome," I remarked

"I think I was, of course, you would have a different opinion," he said

"that I do, but since you stay how you are once changed then you look as you had when you were that age."

"I was changed at the age of twenty-three."

"I mean teenager."

"I looked the same, just with human flesh, brown eyes, heartbeat, and other things that humans have."

"like cramps"

He laughed

"I don't miss them"

"Lucky, cause they suck."

He kisses my temple before I turn my head and look at him and smiled and kissed his cheek.