5

Now I am sitting here in my house grumpy as all hell due to being so freaking horny and hormonal but I can't get any sense I am close to giving birth.

I would love to be, ate out right now, but Carlisle is at work and I don't want to just go and bother him just so he will eat my puss.

I raked my fingers through my hair as I tried for the fifth time for some release or to use a toy that sucks on your clit for release but no my body was refusing any of the toy pleasure. I mean it allowed me to enjoy it and moan but it refused to cum and I am close to ripping my hair out.

I cleaned the toys and put them away before I went about trying to ...Keyword trying to distract myself but no, my brain is being a horn dog, and picturing Carlisle is all his beautiful glory. And seeing as we never screwed or seen each other naked then my imagination is doing a hell of a job with the sexual image of Carlisle.

I am glad Edward isn't heard or he would see what is going on in my brain.

~~~~

Now I have more to deal with, not only am I hormonal and horny, my tits are full and hurting, I need release. And yet the hell again my body is putting up a fight. I tried pumping my breast but my body wouldn't allow it to work so I quit and cleaned the pump and put it away.

I heard my phone going off so I groaned and reached over and picked it up before pressing the green phone.

"Hello" I greeted

"Hey, are you ok?"

I sighed

"I am losing my mind over here" I replied

"What's wrong?"

"Well, Alice I am pregnant which means I am hungry, hormonal, and my body will not allow me to get a release from sex toys. and on top of that my breast is full and my body is refusing to allow the breast pump to work" I explained

"Well Carlisle is on his way home now, so try and hang on," she said

"I have since he went in. Yet I am bout to say screw it and hunt him down just for release" I said not caring that she is his adopted daughter and that she shouldn't know about what I want to do with him.

She just giggled and wished me luck before hanging up.

I sighed and placed my phone down and laid back.

I heard a knock on my door

"Come in" I called out

They walked in and when I saw his beautiful pale skin and blonde hair a smile filtered my face.

"Hi baby, how are you?" he asked

I huffed and my smile faltered.

"What is it?"

"I am horny, hormonal, and my breast is aching," I tell not having any care in the world that I am telling him this, I mean its natural.

He walked over to me and stood before me.

"Is there anything at all I could do?"

"It depends on how far you're willing to go to help."

I looked at him and he smiled before offering his hands. I took them and he helped me up.

"What are the lengths you want me to go?"

"Eat, me out, finger me, and if you're up for it drink the milk from my breast" I replied

"Done," he said

I nodded and lead him up to my room.

~~~