6

A few weeks have passed since Carlisle started helping me with my horniness and I repay him with Bjs.

I also learned the reason my breast milk doesn't taste like dirt is due to it's made from my body and since I am his mate it entices him.

I have learned a lot about them from their becoming a vampire and some of their stories before their changing days.

I explained about my ex and how he was so disgraceful towards me and how he disregarded our babies.

It made all of them upset. Rosa wanted to go and beat his ass with Emmett but I assured them that he isn't gonna show up and if he does then I will deal with him myself if he tries to take my babies.

~~~~
 I just did my shift in the maternity ward and now I am gonna head home change outta my work clothes and then head to the Cullens.

I showered and got dressed in overalls with pants and a short sleeve top before slipping on some sandals.

I got into my car and headed over to their place.

When I got outta my car I was greeted by, Esme, Alice, and Rosa. I smiled as I hugged from the side since my belly is huge.

"Come on in and take a load off," Alice said as she and the others ushered me inside. I smiled and followed them all inside.

"Hello Alex" the guy greeted

"Hi everyone" I replied

"Sit" Esme said

I chuckled and held my stomach as I sunk down onto the couch.

"Feet up," Rose said before placing a pillow on the coffee table and propped my feet up.

"Really don't have to do this," I tell them

"Hush! you're pregnant and soon to pop so you need to sit comfy even coming here after work and not taking a break," Alice said

I held my hands up in surrender.

They guys left to go hunting while the girls disappeared to grab some things and come back.

"Since your man isn't gonna be home for a while we are gonna do your hair and nails, mani and Pedi," Rosa said

"the fumes from the -"

"You will have a mask on" Esme said

I nodded.

Esme placed what she had down before she removed my sandals and went to get some water to fill up the foot messager.

Rose set her things down then went and grabbed a mask and came back.

Alice stood behind me and placed her things alongside me where she could reach.

I smiled

"Never had this happen to me before" I commented as they got everything ready and the mask to go over my face.