𝟎𝟎𝟎

♙ PROLOGUE♙

PROLOGUE

( LYDIA BLAKE )

i never thought i would be doing this

i never thought i would be doing this. this most definitely wasn't meant to fall into your hands. but the boy i had originally written it for is dead. yes, you heard me correctly. dead. now if you know who i am speaking about and had the pleasure of knowing him personally then you also know that you must've been kissed by a star to have been granted his friendship.

i'm not here to cry, no. i've done enough of that. although the tears streaming down my face as i write at this very moment say otherwise. i'm here to share our story. our story of how we went from seeing each others faces in the common room for five years and not saying a word to eachother to sneaking out of class at any moment to spend just a moment alone in the broom closet.

i mean who wouldn't want to spend time with him. he was a greek god, as the hormonal fifth and fourth year girls liked to say, but there was no denying that. i'd be surprised if you didn't know who i'm talking about by now. he was perfect. a perfect idiot. but he was my perfect idiot. there was nothing he could say that would push me too far away, considering i know i'll always go back to him in the end. oops. i meant go back to him.

i may seem quite emotionless to this situation, but you see, i have nothing else to say. i won't go on and tell you about only the good times. no i'll also tell you about all the fights and arguments we went through in our short time spent together. i'll tell you how he was the first boy i ever loved, and how he will probably be the last.

i'll walk you through my story with cedric diggory. the boy who had it all. but if you have a soul, i'd recommend you grab a tissue and something comforting because this isn't a story with a happy ending. this was a greek tragedy from the start.

love, lydia blake