𝟎𝟎𝟐

CHAPTER TWO

( LYDIA BLAKE )

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

"even perfect people have their silly little flaws"

3rd september 1994

nearly a whole school week had passed by and it was now wednesday. cedric's thought of becoming lydia's friend were gone nearly as quick as it came. she had only had 5 lessons that week but lydia was already swarmed with charms and potions homework, although she got through potions easily. charms, however, was one of her weaker subjects.

she currently sat in the hufflepuff common room. it was one of her favourite places in the whole school, the room was very spacious and large, circular windows were spread all around the top of the room. various plants hung and sat around the room. the golden coloured wall gave the room the old feel. and there were a few yellow and brown couches spread around as well as two bookshelves and a large fireplace in the wall.

she sat on a worn out yellow couch that was situated in the corner of the room as her charms books were spread across the low oak table in front of her. she also had her parchment and quill rolled out. only a quatre of the page filled, although the whole thing was meant to be filled in by the end by wednesday.

"little red!" the annoying voice of daniel grey all but yelled as he and cedric diggory approached the younger girl who looked quite focused.

lydia snapped her head towards the nickname as she sent her close friend a tight lipped smile, so badly wanting to discard her homework and have a conversation with him. but she knew better than to think that flitwick would give her any more extensions after last year.

she noticed that the diggory boy was with him and she let her eyes quickly skim over his figure, he wore his quidditch uniform and looked to be drenched in sweat. his golden brown hair wasn't groomed to it's usual style, and his eyes seemed grey as the early light shone on him. had his eyes always been grey? she thought they were blue.