𝟎𝟎𝟓

CHAPTER FIVE

( LYDIA BLAKE )

TWO: UNUSUAL ACTIONS

"some don't understand how truly stupid they can be"

7th october 1994

it was seven-thirty in the morning and all of the hogwarts students had been summoned to the great hall for an important announcement. lydia already being awake was dressed, her hair although was not done. elena was all ready, hair done, robes on. sharon was the one who entered the great hall in her pyjamas, with a pair of fluffy socks clad to her feet. so say she was freezing was an understatement.

"todd!" a very recognisable voice called out from behind the three girls as they stood outside of the great hall waiting for more people to arrive.

sharon spun around quickly wondering what the boy could be wanting at this time in the morning, she knew he was probably going to say how bad she looked considering her dark circles were exposed.

"you cold?" he asked as he held his robe out to her, him now only being in his uniform.

lydia and elena smirked as sharon turned a red they had never seen and daniel changed his balance from foot to foot, his nerves getting the best of him around the girl in the moment.

"thank you, grey" she said taking it without question and sliding it on over her clothes, she sent him a nod before turning to enter the hall not really knowing what else to say.

"improvement?" daniel asked turning to the two other girls with a hopeful expression.

"improvement" elena assured him as she placed a hand on his shoulder, pulling him into the hall with her knowing lydia would be waiting for cedric considering tyler was already inside.