𝟎𝟎𝟗

CHAPTER NINE

( LYDIA BLAKE )

TWO: UNUSUAL ACTIONS

 "there's something about you lydia blake"

17th october 1994

"you're all packed right?" lydia asked the group of 6, herself included, as they stood in the hufflepuff common room with their bags or suitcases for the weekend at the girls house. sharon, tyler and daniel all being too tired to say anything. tyler sat on the couch half asleep with sharon leaning her head on the boys shoulder as she as well began to doze off.

daniel stood behind the two with his arms crossed and his and sharon's bags on his arms and the spare pillows under his arms, he was only holding the bag since the girl would probably forget it. elena was sat on the single chair looking at lydia who stood next to cedric at the fireplace.

"me, cedric and elena will go first and then daniel, sharon an tyler since tyler doesn't know where he's going" lydia explained to the group before shutting her journal and smiling.

"ready?" she asked as she picked up her small bag beside her considering she had clothes at home and handing it to cedric to hold for her knowing he'd take it with no questions asked.

all of the friends nodded before the first three went underneath of the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder each before saying lydia's address loud and clear, them then being transported into a modern but luxurious living room.

"home sweet home!" elena squealed with a smile before running out and putting her suitcase by the door of the living room and falling back onto the longest chair. cedric looked around with wide eyes as he slowly walked out taking his time to take the whole room in. lydia walked out with a small smile as she left the room probably to find her parents.