Chapter ???

It's been days since the incident with your "father"

You just were failing chemistry and... you had to do what you had to do.

You get out of bed, waking up earlier than usual.

It was raining, you could hear thunder.

You don't even bother to change out of your pajamas, you put on your shoes and a jacket and head out the door.

You felt like you've lost everything..

Why is my life like this?!

You go near the front door. You grab your keys and go outside, once out you hop on your bike.

It started to rain even more, perfect.

As you are riding your bike around your city, you think about what just happened these couple of days.

Your BF broke up with you, then turned into Marge Simpson.

You almost killed someone.

You slept with your-

😳

Your "dad' hates you.

And you even hate yourself...

Hah jk

You thought this was gonna be a depressing chapter?11??1?1?

Well... maybe 😳

You take a deep breath. Everything is gonna be okay. Atleast it's raining, which is your favorite weather.

You stop by your local coffee shop to get a lAtTe

The total of the latte was 7$ but you don't have that money atm bc you PayPal ed it all to skeppyshjdkfk

So you steal it 😌

You make your way out of the coffee shop, without getting attacked. And go back on your bicycle.

You feel your phone buzz in your pocket. You park your bike to check the notification(s)

It was from techno... hm

You don't want to talk to him atm so you throw ur phone, and stomp on it... a few times

you don't really have a destination. Beside you don't rly have anything to do..

So you decide to head back home.

One you get home you hear a loud bang of thunder. Oh wow.. oh wow. OH WOW

You go to your room and lock the door.

You take off your shoes and jacket, and fall on your bed.

Laying there.

You look over to your window, which is broken from you jumping out of...

Then you get an idea.

If I broke the window from jumping out of it... will it FIX itself if I jump out of it again 😱😱???

Well only one way to find out...

You get out of bed, and stand up.

You walk towards your window and look out of it.

😳

You see a person walking by...

Wait a minute...

You try to take a closer look by leaning in closer.. but you end up falling out.

"OAAAAAAMNGHAJAJAKK"

You fall to your 'death'

You get up, like the strong person u r 👁👄👁 and look at the person who was walking by, now stopped in their tracks due to you being an idiot and jumping out the window.

The man walks towards you...

You are scared for life when you see him.. you never thought you would see him again.

You manage to say his name...

"Obama?"

Thanks for reading this truly emotional, and high quality chapter.

Word count: 1$38&]**]*[+]

guys I swear this is a joke

GUYS I SWEAR