new relationship 😍😍

"Obama... what are you doing here?!"

"uhhh nothing I was just here to go visit the orange 😍"

"Obama... no! You can't go visit him!1!2!1"

"And why's that?"

"Because... I... I...."

You feel nervous 😳👉👈

"I liek uyou...."

Obama gasps in a presidential way 👁👅👁

"ok... well then.."

You didn't want the one and only Obama to reject you so you grab his hand and run to your 90 sotry mansion.

You tell Obama to wait outside of ur house.

Then, you go into your room. Searching every drawer.. drower? HOW DO U SPELL DRUEIREEW

Finally, you find what u were looking for..

An engament ring.

You quickly rush outside so Obama wouldn't have to wait any longer. You feel for the ring in your pocket. Okay... this is the moment...

You see Obama's beautiful figure in the distance, standing there watching the sunset. The smell of rose flooded your senses. You fell in love with Obama, in only a span of 5 minutes. You knew what you had to do.

But then you remember techno... is he okay? What did he text you before you destroyed your phone like Mr. Wilson?

Hm... guess you'll never know..

You realized who you loved all along.

During this whole entire thing...

It was techno... this whole time you had loved him.

But you need to move on. He broke up eith you for a reason. So you need a reason to move on aswell.

You start walking towards Obama ... you watch as he stands so naturally

 you watch as he stands so naturally

You feel shy.. and nervous what if he rejects you?!

He wouldn't... would he?

You get down on your one knee.

Lil huddy blushes

I meant Obama blushes

You pull out the ring from ur 1cm pocket.

"Obama... will you... will you... will you..."

You get v nervous

Suddenly, before u can pop the scrumptious succulent question Obama says something.

"Look y/n.... I still love Michelle... even after she got killed by Bruno Mars.."

Suddenly you have a flashback of Obama's face when Michelle got punched out of existence

You can't marry a broken man!

"Well.. Obama... PLEASE!"

Obama takes a deep breath like a Minecraft villager.

"No."

Thanks for reading this romantic chapter.

Word count: more than how many kids are in my basement