thę ëñd

You run away from techno as fast you could.

But then you realized that you can't run away from the person you loved.

So you went back to marge.. "mmMmmmMmm hOmIe whAt dU wAnT???"

"Marge, pls turn back into into Technoblade..."

"lmao no."

"Marge.. what if I challenge you at skywars...??1? Liek if I win u stop becoming techno."

Marge thought about it. "Okay.. MmmM bUt what if I win?"

You sighed, if you wanted a chance to get techno back you have to do thsi... "then you can stay.. and I'll never see techno again.."

Marge smiled "sounds good to me"

You brought two laptops over, and you both went onto hypixl (I csnt spell lmao)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You brought two laptops over, and you both went onto hypixl (I csnt spell lmao)

"mmMmmmM oKaY sO 1v1?"

"Yeah, duh what else would it be"

You both loaded into a skywars map. You saw a countdown from 5

5... 4.... 3... 2... 1...

GO!

you imnediytlykjshsj

You immediately took all the loot from the chests, and put on the gold armor you found.

You start to build your way to mid, you could see Marge at the other side of the map. You thought to yourself "tf is she doing?"

But you can't get distracted. Not right now.

You look in the chests, there is diamond armor, and a sword.

And a golden apple(s) 😱😱😱😍👅👁🧚‍♀️😔👅🤩😔😡

Marge still hasn't came to mid, maybe she's doing something else.

But you didn't really care where she was at the moment, rn you were trying to get STACKED.

You checked your inventory, you had about 2 stacks of eggs. You were bored waiting for marge to come and k i l l you, so you started to throw the eggs.

Then one of the eggs hatched a chicken! AWW-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

NVM NOT AWWW

You run away from the monstrosity and go back to where you spawned... suddenly, you say a name tag get closer to you. You crouched so marge wouldn't see you. She then was on your island. You could hear her from across the room saying "MmmMmmmmM wHeRe aRe yOuuUuu???"

You got chills down your spine. You remember what you were fighting for, and you knew it was gonna be worth it.

So you stopped hiding and you saw marges character go towards mid.

You were thinking to yourself "I need to get the first hit" so you thought on how you could do that.

Then you saw marge dig str8 down. Is she gonna commit not alive or smth?!

You quickly rush towards middle, you don't want her to commit die because then it wouldn't count as ur kill! You found the hole where she dug down from, and made a 'staircase' down. Just so you wouldn't fall into a trap.

You then saw marge, by a crafting table.

Now it's your time to strike. You mUnCHeD oN a golden apple and pulled out ur diamond sword 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Marge quickly looked behind her. And pulled out her sword aswell...

LMAOSJSJSJDRJ

You ran towards her, and got a hit on her. You were sweating irl, you didn't want to lose.
Marges sword was quite strong. It must've had sharpness 3-4 on it.

But you knew you can win, you were determined! But suddenly you heard the noise of a stone block breaking, and you crouched. You looked below and the block below you was gone. Marge must've tried to make you fall out the world!

U placed a block below you and backed away. Marge started to give u damage and you ran out of the whole. Marge followed. You felt yourself get more nervous. Maybe this is it, maybe you are gonna lose and never see Technoblade again....

You were left on 2 hearts, you started to freak out and use half of ur healing. why did I do that?! You thought to yourself. You healed back to full health with a extra 2 hearts. You stabbed Marge 6 times. She must be low... right? Marge started to hit you and bring you closer to her w/ a fishing rod. You continuously stabbed her.

She was low, you could tell. You hit her one last time. You saw her character fall onto the floor, and her loot dropped. You could see in chat "thiccmarge was slain by 6969pussydestoryer"

Don't question the names.. this is SERIOUS 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

"You win!!1!2!1" text came up on screen. You typed in chat "EZ!"

You heard in the distance marge say swear word 😳😳😳😱😱😱😱

You get out of u seat and go tel margge to trun back into techno.

She say "fine" n techno is back!!!!

He cry out of joy and so do u

He hugs you, you hug back...

Then he look at u and grab ur face 🥵🥵🥵🤩😍😱🙈😄🥵🤬🤢

You look at hem

"ty baby GRILL"

He then kisses u on the lip

BEFORE MARRIAGE!! 😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

u kis back and you guys then pull away.

He then gets on one knee and says "wil u marry me"

U cry moar and say yes

U guys kiss again 👁👅👁

You guys pull away agin and then techno says to u "I wish u were more pretty but it's ok u tried❤️🧚✨"

So romantic ❤️❤️❤️

Then right there, is where it ends. What started from a break up text sent from his cat/dog I forgot. Now turned into a beautiful loaf sotry.

After all you've been thru, sleeping with ur chemistry teacher, turning into washingmachine, killing ur dad, and more. You still got a happy ending.

✨Thê ëñd✨

Word count: more than the times I tried to assassinate Donald trump ✨✨ (924)

Guys I'm still stuck in Obama's basement... please help guys...