SYPNOSIS

What Aileen wants is for her mother to be happy with someone she love. Alam naman nya ang lahat ng paghihirap nito simula nang namayapa ang ama. That's why she let her mom to enjoy her life, but in one condition, bawal ang magpakasal.

But what happened next is that, her mother together with her current boyfriend secretly got married!

In addition, her new 'father' brought someone home ー his son! And on top of that, the son was non-other than her EX.

Now that they are living under one roof, she asked herself, on how things will end for all of them.

Dahil sa totoo lang, to actually live together with her ex is a SIN.

A/N: Hi guys! Its me, NEOLOGISMS!

I know na ang tagal ko nang inactive ever since my stories where always reported by rude readers. It came to me na mas magandang huwag na lang akong magsulat kaysa ma-disappoint, diba? 

But now, rest assured na lalaban na ako sa mga p-nyetang pabebe at pa-virgin dyan.

So, I'm WARNING you all... kung AYAW nyo ng ganitong genre, pwes, huwag kayong magbasa! There are plenty of authors who are much more experienced in this kind. Better skip this one or just simply ignore it.

You are not the only reader in wattpad. So, be considerate! better shut up and fuck yourself.

Hindi ninyo ko mapipigilan this time.

Thank you and God bless.

Stay safe! ✌️😁

This book is work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places, and Events was the PRODUCT of my IMAGINATION. Any resemblance to actual person/s, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

NEOLOGISMS | The Mark of the Beast