Chapter 7

TALKING BODY by Tove Lo greets my ears as I step inside the club.

I just received a text from him, asking  if I could fetch him since he is drunk already and he does not want to get caught for drunk driving.

And of course, as me being a good sister, I obliged.

First I thought that I need to actually fall in line just to get inside, but its seems that the bouncers already anticipate my arrival so they just let me in  in an instant.

People are everywhere. Music gone mad as billowing smoke effect takes its place and disco tubes dances together with the crowd. Cages with grinding girls suspended in air and there are actually free shot of tequila before entering.

I heave a deep sigh when I was pushed by a group into the dance floor. I controlled myself not to make a scene and find my way out in the middle of the dancefloor from all the writhing bodies.

Where is he? I ask myself as I head to the bar.

I fished my phone inside my bag to text upon arrival since there was no attendee inside.

"One moscow mule for the lovely lady.." a hoarse voice at my side caught my attention.

"Oh Gods, Amaymon!" I shouted in glee. He was the one who texted me months ago.

"Good evening, mademoiselle." I giggled. "Looking for uhh.. boyfriend?"

My face crumpled. "Brother." I said.

He chuckled. "Right.. brother." I rolled my eyes and took the copper mug and take a sip.

"Umm..delicious.." and empty the mug. "Thank you.." I said and he smiled, flashing his pearly whites and his dimples on me.

"You're welcome.." he grab the mug and toss it aside. He motioned his head on my left.

"Your brother is in there.." my brow creased as I saw two beefy boys standing at both sides of a wall.

"VIP 69" he hand over a flat usb keychain with gold no. 69 engraved on it. I thanked him and head to the bouncers.

"Tharsis Water, VIP 69." I state my concern upon arrival and they nod in agreement. I walked passed them and get inside the elevator. Slid the flat usb on the slot and push the button.

I heard a beep inside my bag and checked my phone. The text  was from Tharsis, but from a different sender.

He passed out miss.

Fuck.

I almost stumble when I got out of the elevator. Kung bakit ba naman kasi nagpakalasing pa e, pwede namang intayin ako.

I frown when I find myself alone in a hall.

What the?

I turned to the elevator wall when it closed and turn again all over.

Where in hell am I? I murmured.

My phone beeped again.

911

I sighed and text back the sender, seconds later I received a reply.