Chapter 11

"I'll HELP YOU PREPARE THE TABLE, MOM." I kissed my mom on her cheek and snatched the plates that she was holding.

I never made it to work. Halos tanghali na rin akong nagising ng dahil sa sarap at pagod ang tanging nakapasok lang talaga sa trabaho ay yung isa. That guy really had a lot of stamina.

"Hmm... someone is happy." My mom teased as she finished her cooking and turned off the stove.

"Mom, what are you saying? Am I not always happy?" I placed the utensils on the table, beside the plates and took the pot.

Mom chuckles. "Of course you do, baby.. its just that, your glowing."

I pursed my lips suppressing a grin. Ayoko kasing mahalata siya about sa nangyari sa pagitan namin. "Was it me or you? Kasi kung ako lang mom, it probably because I took a bath. So yeah, I'm feeling fresh and all.. while you, well, you glowed and smelled exactly like Daryll!"

Blood rose to her cheeks. Inilang hakbang lang niya ang pagitan namin saka ako hinampas gamit ng tulwayang hawak niya saka ako pinagalitan. I'm laughing while I placed the pot of rice on the table and called dad who's currently working in the study.

We ate together as a family, minus Tharsis, of course and chatted about their weekend plans.

Nalaman ko na aalis pala silang dalawa on thursday for the convention and they will be back on monday. After lunch, the two headed out and went to the mall. They told me that they'll be back before sun down and Tharsis will be late for dinner.

But Tharsis never came home, during dinner. Kaya naman nauna na kaming matulog.

The time is around fifteen minutes past ten in the evening when the door of my room cracked open and closed, seconds later.

Feeling groggy, I ignored whatever it is. Hindi naman kasi bago na iyon sa akin. After having an erotic dream a couple of nights ago, I therefore conclude that everytime that the door of my room opens and closes was nothing but just another dream.

But this time its different.

Lumundo ang bakanteng espasyo ng kama ko. I had a double sized bed kaya alam kong may tumabi sa akin sa kama. Pinilit kong bumangon pero bago pa man din, ay may yumakap na sa aking tagiliran.

"Tharsis.." my breathing hitched when he pressed himself on me. I can tell that he's still on his work clothes since I can smell his cologne, but he is too tired to change or bath even. I tried to get up to help him change his clothes pero mas lalo lang humigpit ang kanyang yakap sa akin.

"Please.." he said, his eyes were droopy. "Don't leave."

I blinked. Leave? Why should I leave?

Agad akong tumagilid ng higa, paharap sa kanya saka hinawakan ang pisngi niya. "I won't leave you, so don't worry. Okay?"

Tharsis nod and embraced me even more. I moved closer and placed my hand on his waist, hugging him also. "Mmm.. so good."

I smiled. "Good night."

"Good night, ma belle." He kissed my forehead and he dozed off.

THREE days had passed since that night and I could still reminisce vividly in my mind everything that happened between us.

The way he did was truly remarkable for me, it was intense and a little bit kinky but I still loved it, either way.

I never knew that he had that kind of side of him or maybe, I did not pay attention to it closely.

Or siguro matagal ng siyang ganoon pero hindi niya kailanman ginawa noong mag-on pa kami. It never occur to me that he got shades and I find it quite exquisite.

And now, Tharsis is getting more affectionate than before. We're not into sex and date, but we both do some things and cuddle every night for the past three days.

Which really confuses me.

" -- so, anong balak mo?" It was Maggie's question that actually brought me back to my reverie. We are currently talking over the phone since wala naman akong kasama sa bahay and our topic is Tharsis.

I sigh. "Honestly Mags, I don't know.. "

A long pause.

"Well, do you still love him? Umm, I don't know ha, pero kung pagbabasehan ko ang mga salita mo, masasabi kong mahal mo pa yang ex slash step-brother mo kuno."

"Y-you t-think?"

Mags chuckle. "See, you stuttered."

I eyes widen. "Hey, I did not!"

"Oh, yes my dear. You did!" And she laughed. I pouted.

Maggie sighed. "Listen Aileen, it is never wrong to ask Tharsis some questions. Both of you are mature enough to know the real deal of your intimacy together. Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi na napapadalas na ang pag cuddle sa'yo niyang step-brother mo.. I mean, who would do that? No man in his right mind will cuddle a woman after one night of having sex and you know it. Pero siya, gosh, anong meron? Hindi nga kayo nag se-sex pero madalas ka namang gapangin sa kama para sa cuddle-cuddle na yan. Just.. define the relationship between the two of you. Maaring masyado pang maaga para sana diyan pero mas maganda na yan kaysa naman masaktan ka sa bandang huli, di ba?"

I nod and she laughed. "Palagay ko ay tumango ka, tama?"

Umikot ang aking mga mata. "Ewan ko sa'yo." Sabay tawa.

After my conversation with Mags ay napa-isip ako. Its been years since nung nagkahiwalay kami ni Tharsis. I know that I'm still young that time and very impulsive pero ngayon ay masasabi kong mature na akong mag-isip lalo na sa mga bagay-bagay pero hindi pa rin pala sapat iyon.

May mga pagkakataon kasi na advance akong mag-isip lalo na kanina nung maging topic namin si Tharsis.

I never told Maggie about the sex that we shared, but I told her about the affection that Tharsis is giving me.

Sa tatlong araw na ganoon ang set-up naming dalawa, masasabi ko na masaya ako sa piling niya.

Every morning when I wake up, it was Tharsis smiling face that greets me. Kapag nasa kitchen ako, I feel like I'm a wife preparing a meal for my husband and myself kahit nandoon pa si mom. Kapag nasa work ako, Tharsis will make time to call or sent me a text message to know my whereabouts or any news that I can share to him, at pag nasa bahay na, we eat our dinner together, chatting and watch movies or series from time being then later, sleeping while cuddling in bed, specifically my bed.

And now, here I am patiently waiting for Tharsis to come home and maybe after eating dinner, we can talk about our growing relationship.

And no matter what the outcome is, I'll try my best to cut clean. Dahil kung tama nga ang hinila ko sa sarili ko maging ni Maggie, I am falling in-love with him which is a sin.

For I can no longer be a Longoria nor he can retain being a Water, because once our parents come home from the convention, Daryll will officially adopt us both as his very own children.