Chapter 8

OH MY GOSH!

I motioned the car in my right and hit the brakes hard.

I dip my head into the steering wheel as I am sweating and panting. My body heats up all of a sudden. Its burning me from inside out. Our act of lasciviousness played on mind over and over even after the music has ended.

Its most likely a background music while I'm underneath him, kissing, writhing, moaning and cumー..

Stop!

I shut my eyes tight, heave a sigh and pull myself altogether. Kaya ko to.. I told myself before glancing at him one more time and start the engine then drive away.

We're about to enter the garage when all of a sudden, the rain pour hard. I tilt my head on my left to check the skies, only to see darkness and heavy rain.

The wind blow abruptly while I got out of the car. Mukhang nasira ang auto-control ng garahe kaya napilitan akong hanapin ang main switch. I hit the control for the big, heavy, roll-up garage door and lean on the counter, facing the window.

It looks like a storm..

My eyes squint when the big door rumbled down noisily but I make no movement from where I stand. Instead, I dug my phone inside my side pocket and dial mom's number hoping for an answer but it seems that she's busy. I hung up and dialed dad's number but still no avail.

"Great," I muttered. "The line's busy."

I tossed my phone at the side and looked faraway. 

Nagtagal pa ng ilang minuto ang pagtingin ko sa malayo nang mapagpasyahan kong bumalik sa loob ng kotse.

I walk over to the open car door, thinking on how to carry sleeping Tharsis out of his car without putting so much effort on my part and not to get horny while I carry him up to his chambers.

I shook my head and chuckle as the words 'horny' and 'chambers' slipped in my mind.

It seems that those memories won't leave my mind. Tsk. Grabe, grabe..

I

n the end, I sat inside the car. Suddenly feel the urge to rest for a bit dala na rin siguro ng pagod at tumingin sa ulit kanya. I averted my gaze at agad kong in-adjust ang upuan para makahiga at pumikit.

Ten minutes.. I said before dozing off.

Mmm... a sudden heat rise within me as the memory of his kiss leapt to life in my mind once more.

Ooh..mm.. I moaned, as his kiss deepens while his hand caress my body, up and down and boy, it tickles that I want more.

In that instant, I reached up and slid my hands around his neck while kissing him back. My fingers sliding through the thick, dark silk of his hair. I inhaled his scent and pressed myself more that earn a groan from him. I feel his heat warming my body and yet it was nothing compared to the heat that was building inside me.

"Aah.." I moan loudly when he pressed himself against mine. Making me whimper and writhe under his big and solid body. I adjust my body underneath him so that he can fit on top of me.. inside his car.

CAR!

My eyes pop open and saw Tharsis right above me. Practically staring at me for a moment with his eyes full of lust.

"T-tharsis-s.." I whispered and panting like I've just run ten miles. My face heats up in embarrassment as realization dawns on me.

Holy fucking shit. Did we kissed?

My mind retort: No, you're actually making out!

Oh God!

I pull out my hands off his shoulders, as if that I touched something hot like a burning kettle.. brought it to his chest and push him back. Only to realize that he's straddling me.. again.

"A-ano ba!"

He capture my hands. "Shit baby.. stop wiggling!" And I stopped.

Hindi dahil sa sinabi niya kundi dahil sa bumunggo sa may puson ko.

My face heats up as I can actually feel 'him' on me. My mind instantly tries to picture it and fuck, I am starting to freak out that I actually hold my breath.

"Baby.. breath.." he said, pulling me out of my freaking state.

He cupped my face and rub my cheek but still, his eyes are burning with passion.

"Are you okay now, babe?"

I want to give him a small smile but I think, it ends like a grimace.

His mouth tilts up into a naughty smirk. "What are you thinking..hmm?" He moved his hips sharply, nudging me with his swollen flesh.

I gape at him. "Tharsis! Ano ba..aah!" My hands automatically covers my mouth, trying to suppress my moan.

"I'm sorry... what?" He pressed himself much harder than before. "I can't hear you.. baby girl.." I gulp, seeking moisture deep in my throat while he's still on top of me, grinding.

He's really enjoying this,huh? A small voice at the back of my mind said.

Was it bad? I retort.

No.

Then what?

Might as well enjoy it.

。。。

A/N: Sorry guys, nagka-problema ako ng husto dito.. nagkaroon ng bug ang pc ko kaya I might not update anytime soon. Hope you all understand.. but rest assured na matatapos ko itong story. Thanks guys.

Vote. Share. Comment.