Chapter 10

Warning: SPG ahead.
Read at your own risk.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.
Happy Reading
...

FINALLY, YOU'RE MINE AGAIN..

Those words.. were Tharsis last words before claiming my lips in sultry, wild kiss which I respond with equal intensity. I can't almost hear it, but I am glad I did.

For a moment after my respond, Tharsis stared at me for a long moment.

Silence spun between us, but I could see by the clenching of the muscles along his jaw and the tightening of his lips that he was really trying hard to regain control.

"Tharsis.." I whispered, not caring if I sound like a child.

He groaned. "God, Jin Ae, don't be like that..."

"But ー"

"Its only the alcohol talking and not yourself."

I looked up at him, bewildered.

Kani-kanina lang, gustong-gusto niya akong maangkin sa loob ng kanyang sasakyan. He even seduced me to it! Telling me to just give in, that no matter the outcome we're in this together.

Tapos ngayon, ang maririnig ko sa kanya ay ganito? That it was the alcohol talking and not me?!

Gosh!

Why? Am I not that appealing to him anymore because what, he became sober? Is that it? Or maybe there's more to it? Fuck, I don't know.

I tried to talk to him but he just left me dumbfounded and head towards the bathroom door.

Tharsis closed the bathroom door as he went inside without saying another word. I, on the other hand felt so humiliated by him because for the first time in my life, he turned me down.

Defeated, I sat on his bed. The mattress was goddamn soft and I can't help not to think of the most fiery and wild erotic actions that 'we' can actually 'do' all night long here in his bed.

But what else can I do? Umayaw na siya at wala na kong magagawa pa kahit pa gustong-gusto ko na.

Akala ko nga matutuwa siyang malaman na hindi na makakauwi sina mom and dad ngayong gabi pero iba ang inasal niya hanggang sa huli.

I know that Tharsis would love to fuck me. Obvious na obvious sa kanyang mga mata pa lang ang kagustuhan niyang mangyari.

His midnight blue eyes fired up while whispering those words before that kiss that we shared. He even trailed kisses on my skin, tasting my neck before jerking his head off and stared at me then - argh!

I sighed and slump my back against the soft mattress. My hands went above my head to pull some pillow when my hand hit something solid.

I flipped over and reached for it hanggang sa tumambad sa akin ang kanyang cellphone.

I glanced over the bathroom door and then to his phone. I bit my lower lip, may bahagi kasi sa utak ko na gusto itong pakialaman pero yung isang bahagi naman ay ayaw.