BRUCE BANNER

Title- Jealous
------------------------------------------------------

Your POV
"You know, you can't help but admit that Steve's hot," Natasha says staring at Steve as he teaches a class.

He was teaching them self defense today.

I start to laugh at her

"What!? Don't lie to me" She says punching my side

"he's attractive I guess," I say glancing at Steve, I continue to laugh at her.

Steve was attractive but not like Bruce, my boyfriend. He was the most handsome man I've ever known. Nothing could change that.

I hear I crash come from outside causing everyone to turn around.

I nod to Steve to keep teaching and Natasha and I run to the door. Opening the door I see Bruce on the floor, his skin turning green.

"Bruce are you okay?" I ask

"sure," He says looking away, he sounds mad, at me?

"Bruce tell me what's wrong," I say kneeling in front of him

He continues to look away, I cup his face with my hand and turn his head to look at me, he sighs.

"I- I overheard you and Natasha talking about Steve and I guess I got j-jealous," he says trying to stay calm.

"We need to get Tony, he's has the containment unit," Natasha says.

I feel Bruce flinch at the mention of the containment unit.

Tony had built a portable containment unit for Bruce and I know how much he hated it.

"Wait not yet," I say, grabbing Bruce's face gently

"Bruce, baby what you heard in there didn't mean anything," I say rubbing my thumb along his cheek.

He continues to change, growing bigger and greener.

"But you said-" He starts, I cut him off

"Bruce I love you and only you. You are the most handsome man I know. No one can compare to you, not even Steve." I say, not knowing what else to do I kiss him slowly.

He melts into the kiss and I can feel him start to change back.

I smile at him seeing his skin and eyes turn normal. He looks down sheepishly.

"Sorry" he mumbles. He put his head in the crook of my neck.

I begin to stroke his hair as I kiss his cheek.

"Natasha as much as I would like to tease you for drooling over Steve someone needs my attention," I say getting off the floor. Bruce slowly gets up, suddenly keeping his distance which makes me frown.

"Oh shut up and go love your man," Natasha says walking back into the training room. Not before she punches my arm.

"Mr. Banner if you'll please follow me," I say extending a hand, he slowly takes it slightly confused but follows me.

I lead him up to our shared room in the tower and walk to our bed. I push him on the bed and lay on top of him.

"Maybe I should get jealous more often," Bruce says wrapping his arms around my back.

"Hmm, maybe you should," I say running my fingers through his hair.

"Did you really mean what you said?" He asks, his voice in a whisper.

"Oh Bruce, of course, I did," I say kissing him again.

He chuckles and rolls us over so now I'm below him.

"I love you so damn much," he says

He litters my face with kissing making me laugh.

"Where did this side of you come from," I asked still laughing.

"From the irresistible man below me," he says kissing me one last time.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember you are loved ❤️