STEPHEN STRANGE

Title- "You're the hot one"

TW- potential dysphoria
------------------------------------------------

Strange and I have been close friends for a while now. He's also been teaching me how to do what he does.

We were currently fighting when I start to wheeze; my rib cage tightening.

I stop moving which almost caused a punch to the face but he stopped his fist just before it made contact. He looks at me. confused.

"Time out... Please" I say through breaths. I sit on the ground trying to catch my breath.

"What's wrong," He asks kneeling.

"I don't know" I start to sway losing consciousness

"Hey (y/n) stay with me," He says putting his hands on my shoulder.

I try to say something but I don't have enough oxygen. My eyes start to close.

—————————-

I spring up in my bed breathing heavily. How did I get here?

"Woah, Woah it okay," Stephen says coming from the chair across the room. He sits down on my bed.

"What happened?" I ask

"We were training and you started panting, then you passed out," Be says

I've never done that before, dammit it was my binder. I need a looser one when I train.

I look down only feeling my shirt, not my binder.

Did he take it off? Shit, he knows. I cover my chest with my blanket and look to him scared

"I didn't know what to do so I started examining you. I realized you were wearing a binder. I only took it off because I knew it was probably why you passed out." He says.

"Y-you are okay with this?" I ask motioning to me.

He grabs my hand with his. I relax under his touch, a blush creeping onto my face.

"Of course I am. I don't care what you have. I care about your wellness and your safety. I care about your amazing personality and other things." He says mumbling the last part

"Thank you," I say.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, not caring about my chest for the moment. He hugs back tighter.

I look up at him suddenly getting up the nerve to do what I've wanted to do for the past years.

I gently place my lips on his, he leans into the kiss.

When we release he looks at me and begins to smile.

"God I've wanted you to do that for so long," he says

"Yeah because shy little ol me has enough confidence you kiss big hot you," I say with sarcasm

"I don't know what you're talking about, you're the hot one," He says

He pushes me down on the bed and begins to litter my face with kisses making me laugh.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember you are loved ❤️

Ps: Thank you guys so much for 1k reads!