Chapter Three: Old Friends Reunited

Nobody's POV

Nicola then yelled out so everyone could hear her "Hey everyone sorry about that just some sister drama for those of you who don't know me I am Nicola Gilbert Elenas hotter, smarter, funnier, and bitchier twin. Well carry on with your lives I'm not that interesting".After that Caroline and Bonnie then walked over to see if she was really Nicola.

After that Caroline and Bonnie then walked over to see if she was really Nicola

Caroline's POV

"Is it really you" I said. I couldn't believe it she was back and I have to say she looks good. Yes she said I couldn't believe it my old bestie was here. A million thoughts were in her head starting off with why she ran away.

Bonnie's POV

Is it really you Caroline asked yes she said my mind was bout to explode with how many questions I had. The one I really needed the answer to was why she ran away.

Nobody's POV

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE US" Caroline and Bonnie said at the same time once again everyone was looking at them. Nicola originally didn't care but that was a touchy subject so she said well more like yelled this to everyone in the Grill. " CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING PRIVACY PLEASE I KNOW IM HOT BUT DAMN THIS DOESN'T CONCERN ANY OF YOU NOW MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS" she yelled. Then her eyes changed to violet both the them. Even the Originals were shocked and startled. So they all pretended to mind their own business but still payed attention.The only people who knew her was Matt, Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena. Elena had left already. The only people in the grill now was Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, Klaus, Kol, Matt, Jeremy, and Alaric. Which really wanted to know what the hell was happening.
(This is what her eyes look like)

Nicola POV

I could tell everyone was startled by my sudden outburst but I hate it when people are nosy. I calmed down and my eyes changed back to normal. I could sense Care-bear and Bon-bon trembling so I turned back to them and said "sorry about that now what was it you wanted to know" in the most calming voice I could have used no sarcasm or bitchiness was heard in my voice. " Care-bear Bob-bon I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare y'all please don't be afraid of me" I said in a begging voice I never begged but I didn't care I needed them to not be scared of me. They were all I had left.
———————————————————————————
Dun dun dunnnnnn Cliffhanger sorry but I can't think of anything right now so yeah also you like how I showed her soft side well bye my lovelies. 😍🥰😇🤩