Chapter Four: Your not dead??!?

Nobody's POV

"What do you mean we're all you have left" Caroline said. "Elena hates me still even though I did nothing to her my parents probably still hate me and I know that the famous hybrid bastard hired someone to run Jeremy over with a car. I can't be alone especially not now I pissed of some very powerful people and I need somebody to help me also I need my besties back Nicola said. Then she realized everyone was looking at her again she cursed herself mentally for saying all that in front of everyone. She got mad that everyone was looking at her with pity and confusion again so she yelled " Do y'all not know what mind your own damn business means" but this time her eyes changed differently.
(Like this)

"Ummm Nikki" Caroline said "What" Nicola snapped at her

"Ummm Nikki" Caroline said "What" Nicola snapped at her. Nicola then realized Care-bear called her by her nickname and she was scaring her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you what do you need Care-bear Nikki said. Your eyes Bonnie said. What about my eyes Nikki said. Caroline then took out her phone and gave it to her. What the hell Nicola said. That happened when you yelled Caroline and Bonnie said at the same time.

Jeremys POV

I couldn't believe it my sister was back. I was currently in the bathroom when I heard her scream. I walked out the bathroom and walked behind her she was crying on the floor she looked different way hotter and no I don't like her she is my sister but you can't lie and say she isn't hot. She was saying stuff about how she was a horrible sister how she shouldn't have let me die and how it should have been her instead I was confused I just walked up to her and asked why she was crying. Why are you crying I asked I'm a horrible sister wait JEREMY she screamed and then hugged me with all her strength tackling me to the floor in the process. Your alive she cried out. I won't be much longer if you don't lay back on the super strength I croaked out. I'm sorry I just can't believe your alive she said.

Nicola POV

I was now on the floor crying my eyes out on Jeremy I couldn't care less that my makeup was all over his shirt or that everyone was looking at us I had my little bro back that's all that matters at the moment. "Why wouldn't I be" he said. " Ummm I don't know maybe because the hybrid bastard killed you"." What are you talking about" I asked. "I h-heard" she started stuttering. "Wait calm down I looked her in the eyes and realized they were different they were both the same color. Then when she calmed down they went back to being two different colors again.

 Then when she calmed down they went back to being two different colors again

Nobody's POV

Everyone couldn't believe what was happening the once confident looking like nothing could break her girl was now on the floor crying her eyes out. It took everything in the boys to not go and comfort their mate. She didn't know them yet and they didn't want to upset her more so they all looked at each other nodded and decided to stay put. Bonnie and Caroline didn't like seeing their bestie upset but knew why she was and understood her. I mean for crying out loud she thought he was dead and she finds out he is alive she won't be alone. Although she was never gonna be alone the girls were still gonna be her best friend. Out of the corner of her eye Caroline saw Matt about to walk up to her, but using her vamp speed she stopped him. "Stop let her have this moment with her brother" she said. Matt nodded then they both looked over to see the crying siblings both hugging each other.

———————————————————————————

You guys like it so far we'll bye my lovelies
😍🥰🤪🤩😇