one

•Part 1
☆"Hey, where were you? I missed--" he cut you off as you were trying to complain how he never came to visit you.

☆"y/n, let me speak first." He sighed and you eagerly waited for him to continue. "We need to break up."

☆Those words left his mouth so effortlessly. You didn't ever in your life imagined these words coming out of his mouth. But reality sucks.

☆"w-why? You aren't pranking on me, are you?" Your voice trembled and you're sure that he cursed under his breath. You were beyond surprised.

☆"Do you think I've got enough time for running around and pranking people?" He spat his words so effortlessly and that made your eyes slightly water.

☆"And what do you mean by 'why'? I don't want to waste my time looking after a girlfriend who's disabled now, can I?" Your heart shattered.

☆"But, didn't you say that you'd always be there for me? Till you're alive?" You looked up in the ceiling, grasping your phone against your ear tightly.

☆"Yeah, I said and I'm taking that back." He replied bluntly. You pursed your lips as a sob threatened to escape out of your lips.

☆"Woohyun! Babe, are you there?" A female voice spoke through the phone probably outside the room where Woohyun was sitting. The sound of door opening was heard through the phone and you closed you eyes. He already found someone?

☆"y/n, I need to go and listen, we are over." With that being said, he cut the phone off and you glared at the wall before throwing your phone against it.

☆You gripped the wheels of the wheelchair and dragged yourself outside your room.

☆"Jisoo eonni!!" You yelled looking out for her. You heard footsteps behind you and turned your wheelchair around.

☆"What happened? Oh my god, why are you crying,   y/n?" She hugged you and cried in her arms.

☆She was some years older than you but you got love and motherly affection from her. She was there for you unlike your biological mom.

☆You told her about your break up with Woohyun and she tried to calm you down with her soothing words.

☆"What about the meeting with Kim corporation?" You questioned the man as you went through the files of the collaboration with other companies.

☆"They are willing to set up a meeting with us this Saturday." He replied and you nodded, motioning him to dismiss.

☆Despite your age, you were working on your father's company. Being a 21 years old graduate, and not to leave the fact that couldn't walk, all you could do now was sit on the chair all day long just to complete your father's company works.

☆The telephone on your desk rang and you hissed in annoyance because for the past hours you have been receiving calls for stuffs and some were so useless that you could have slapped the caller if they were just in front of you.

☆"Yes?" You question after picking up the call.

☆"Mrs.Choi, can I talk to you for a second." The voice addressed and you hummed a quick 'yes' before snapping at her.

☆"Eonni, call me, y/n. Not that Mrs.Choi. I'm not that old to be addressed like that." You whined earning a chuckle from Jisoo.

☆"Yeonjun was not there in the school when Minho went to take him." She spoke and you immediately packed your stuffs ready to leave.

☆"Eonni, can you come and take me? I might have an idea where he is." You purposed and she gladly obeyed. Hanging up the call, you took your wheelchair out on the hallway.

☆Stepping on the elevator, you pressed the right buttons and reached the ground floor.

☆In the corner of your eyes, you saw Jisoo rushing towards you.

☆"Let's go." She nodded and took you to the car.

☆she instantly started driving. "You shouldn't worry about him, though. He's old enough to make his decisions." She said glancing at you though the rear mirror. You gave her a sad smile.

☆"You know what will happen if I don't stop him right? And moreover, it's for his own good. I dont know why he doesn't obey me?" You instructed her the location after locating the tracker on your laptop. You had attached a tracker on Yeonjun's phone which he gladly didn't notice.

☆Stepping out of the car with Jisso's help, you both stepped inside the building. The building was huge and there was no denying that it was such a wonderful sight.

☆"Take me to the 7th floor." You said to Jisso and she smiled at you before guiding you to the elevator.

☆The elevator opened and you asked Jisoo to stay back. You don't wanna make her experience your unusual relationship with your brother.

☆You wandered in the hallway. But stopped on your tracks when you heard some people talking.

☆"We did a great job, didn't we?" "I'm confident that we can win this competition."

☆A door on your right opened and just as you assumed, your brother along with 4 other boys stepped out from the room.

☆"Noona?" He stopped dead in his tracks while you just glared at him. He gulped before walking, "Let's go home." He passed by you and you instantly turned your chair around to face his back.

☆"What had I told you about your dance classes, Yeonjun?" You sighed annoyed at his disobedience.

☆"Noona, not again." He whined, turning towards you. You always denied his decision for him to attend dance classes. It was not like he was gonna hurt himself or what but he didn't understand your motive regarding this matter, neither did his teammates who were watching the brother and sister in silence.

☆"I should have said that actually" you rubbed your temples feeling much stressed about this matter. "Just listen to me and do as I say. Can't you just do that much for me?" You crossed your arms over your chest and stared at Yeonjun in disbelief.

☆"I don't want to." He snapped back and you were really take back but nonetheless you composed yourself.

☆"And why is that?" You huffed at his remark. He even had the audacity to reject your order like it's nothing.

☆"You don't care about me." He whispered while looking down. Your heart soften at that.

☆"Hey boys, you still here?" A deep yet sweet voice chimed across the hallway. "And who's that?" He paised before speaking, "Oh, Yeonjun's mother?"

☆The guy walked towards Yeonjun and stood beside him. You looked at him only to be mesmerised by his features. He was handsome.

☆"No, hyung. She's my sister. The one I talked about." The way the stranger's eyes turned from angelic to dark made you understand that Yeonjun had also told them about your relationship with him.

☆"Considering the fact that she was in the wheelchair, I thought that it'd your mother. My bad. I'm Jungkook though. Nice to meet you, miss....?"

☆"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too. Well, it's alright. I also thought that you might be some old man considering your croaky voice." You internally screamed in victory as you saw his face turned to an annoyed expression.