three

•Part 3
☆"We're seeing each other after so long. How about we have some fun?" You glared at him.

☆"Keep your hands to yourself, or else" you said through your gritted teeth. He just smirked and shook his head mockingly. "Or else what? You'll stand and kick me." He said pushing off the limits. "Come on, try me. I can even help you to stand."

☆You groaned and grabbed his wrist. Pulling his hand towards your mouth, you gave him a hard bite.
He screamed and took his hand away. Looking at his hand which was now covered with your teeth marks, he shouted, "What were you thinking? Are--"

☆"I had warned you." You waved at him and went to somewhere where he couldn't see as he was blowing his hand to soothe the pain.

☆His personality took a 360° turn, right in front of your eyes. How he used to talk sweetly to you, how he used to take good care of you. Was it all an act? Or did he just fall out of love as time passed? Not all boys are the same, right? Like Taehyung was there for you. But of course, you had never looked at Taehyung that way. He was like a fatherly figure for you. An older brother, who was almost important than your step brother, Yeonjun.

☆You life changed its route when your mom passed away, you were just 2 years old that time. Your grand mother took care of you till you were 17 when she was gone too. After that, you lived with your dad and step family. You were close with Yeonjun since he was like 5 years old but things again turned bad since last couple of months.

☆You closed your eyes. You couldn't be able to make it through this. But Yeonjun has so long life to live. Although, he was 5 years younger than you, he behaved really maturely. He stayed in a house with you while your dad and stepmom stayed in another house. He was your stepbrother but he never showed so. Neither did you ever gave him the chance to complain.

☆But since last month, things took a complete turn.

☆You called your driver, unable to stand within the crowd. Once you reached home, Jisoo was standing by the gate to fetch you.

☆"Were you bored?" She laughed looking at your sulking expression. You nodded as she proceeded to take you to your room.

☆"Whare we you, eonni?" You asked once you reached your room. "I had a date." She admitted shyly and you teased her.

☆"Let's get you to bed, shall we?"

□Next morning

☆You groaned and shifted on your bed. Reaching your hand towards the nightstand, you rang the small electric bell to signal Jisoo to come to your room. Still with the sleeping mask on, you yawned and closed your eyes.

☆The door opened and someone nudged you. You thought that it was Jisoo who probably came to wake you up again. You now regretted ringing the bell. "Just a little more." You turned away from the door.

☆"What the-" you yelled when you felt yourself being lifted. Jisoo surely was not capable to do so. You removed your sleeping mask and your eyes widened,  "YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? JISOO--" Jungkook shushed you to keep you quiet.

☆"Just stay quiet, will you?" You nodded your head as he proceeded walking towards the bathroom. Your hands unconsciously clasped each other as you stared at his face.

☆"For such a bitchy behaviour, your beauty is an exception." You blurted it out and regretted it the moment Jungkook glared at you. He was so close to your face.

☆"At least appreciate that I'm helping you." He rolled his eyes and laid you down in the bathtub.

☆"Where is Jisoo eonni?" You asked him because there is no way that you're gonna get help from him to take a bath. He leaned down, supporting his body with his elbows on the sides of bathtub.