six

•Part 6
♤Glancing in the rear mirror, you fixed your lipstick which was smudged. Sighing, you wipe it off with the tissue woth your left hand and your other hand gripping on the steering wheel.

♤You focused on the drive. Yawning, you felt the need to sleep. Shaking off your head, you tried to focus on the road. You were surprisingly losing your focus of vision that you could barely see anything in the dark night.

♤"Aish, not now." You attempted to rub your eyes and just after you did, your eyes were blinded by bright light coming from the front.

♤You turned the steering wheel to escape the crash but it was too late. Your car turned upside down. And everything went black.

☆You opened your eyes, gasping for air. You felt yourself panicking as you reached you hand out to ring the bell for Jisoo to come to your room.

☆you gripped on your shirt to grasp for air. But it didn't work. Your tears fell down at the lack of air.

☆The door opened and you heard footsteps nearing you. The voices muffled, you just tried to breath in and out.

☆"Take a deep breath. It's okay." With your blurry vision, you saw Jungkook. Was it really him?

☆Finally Jisoo handed you a medicine and a glass of water. Gulping the medicine and the water together, you fell on the bed on your back.

☆Someone was rubbing your hands with theirs. It made you relax. In some minutes, you became fine and sat up. You knew it was Jungkook already so you were not surprised when he was the one rubbing your hands.

☆"Did you have that nightmare again?" Jisoo sat beside you and you nodded hesitantly since Jungkook was still there. He instantly stood up and went to the door.

☆"Jungkook... thank you for today.." you breathed out. "...and yesterday too." He flashed you a smile before he went out of the room.

☆"I told you he's an angel." Jisoo playfully nudges you and you scoff at her sentence.

☆"What is he even doing here?" You question not looking at Jisoo. She chuckles at your shyness, "He's here to fetch you. I heard from him what happened yesterday. I'm sorry that I was not there."

☆You smack her arm lightly, "It's okay. It was my fault for believing at that man's words." You grinned.

☆"Oh, the wheelchair fell from the top. We forgot to fetch that." You remember that and immediately felt the need to smack yourself.

☆Jisoo shook her head, "Jungkook's here for nothing my lil sis." You looked at her in confusion.

☆"Of course, he'll carry you to the office himself." She smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

☆"Whatever. I'm sure that he won't bother to do that for me." You shrugged.

☆Nervous won't be enough to describe how you were feeling right now. You glanced at Jungkook who was busy driving the car. Straightening yourself, you tried to calm yourself down.

☆"Is there something wrong, y/n?" He asked making you flinch. He stopped the car.

☆"If you can't attend the work then, say it. I'll drop you back to your home." He said looking a bit concerned? Was it your illusion?

☆"I told you I'm fine, okay? I'm fine." You tried to smile which came out awkward. He shook his head and continued driving.

☆You stared outside the window. Your thoughts were getting the best of you.

☆Who was that mysterious man and why did he try to kill you? This proves that you're definitely the worst and the most hated person in the world, doesn't it?