four

•Part 4
☆"Father, you called me?" You spoke as soon as you entered the office. He was sitting on his chair, looking through files. Hearing your voice, he looked at you.

☆"Yes." He briefly motioned you to come beside you and you did as he instructed.

☆"You have some works to do." His eyes were on the files all the time. Switching from one files to another for multiple times, he placed 3 files in front of you. You looked at him for his words.

☆"Our company will be working in collaboration with The Jeon Paradise. And you're appointed as head of the project." He instructed still not looking at you. You just wanted to see him smiling at you, but was it a lot to ask for? He kept his straight face all the time

☆"Sure, father." You bowed your head and placed the files on your lap. You turned around to leave.

☆"Wait!" You looked at him. His eyes not meeting yours, instead on the flies on your lap. "One more thing, you'll be working in their location. So until this project finishes, you'll be going there for works, no need to come here. Your medications will be brought there in day as always."

☆"Sure." You replied briefly before moving towards the door. "Take care of yourself." You heard him say. A smile made it to your lips and you looked at him, "You too, father." With that you left.

☆The man on the chair sighed and lowered his head, "I'm sorry, y/n. Please forgive me....."

□At the Jeon paradise

☆Your new assistant, Junho guided you to the conference room. The people of your father's company and the Jeon's were already gathered for the meeting. Junho stopped when you both reached the table. An empty chair was placed beside you and you looked at the people. They were silent.

☆Their heads turned towards the door as it creaked open. You were going through the files so you didn't bother to look at the person. A hand came to your vision. Your eyes slowly travelled to its owner.

☆"Nice to meet you, Mrs.Choi." Jungkook grinned at you. Of course, out of all the Jeons he had to be 5he one you're working with. "Nice to meet you too, Mr.Jeon." you shortly shook his hand before pulling your hand quickly.

☆"Well, aren't we too young to be called Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Choi? Call me Jungkook." He smiled and you can easily pull it off that it's a fake one.

☆You mirrored his smile, "Sure, Jungkook. Call me y/n." He took the seat beside you after nodding.

☆The meeting proceeded and you learnt that Jungkook was actually made in charge of this project. You didn't mind though. You'd be doing Lee's work than him that way.

☆"Okay, dismiss for now. We'll meet after a week to see all the proposals from you all. For now, you can head out. Thank you for your time." Jungkook stood and bowed as the people slowly started to leave. His voice insanely sweet and polite.

☆You smiled unknowingly. "It's good to see a devil smile. It's not a smirk at least." Jungkook smugly folded his arms as he took the seat again. You were waiting for your assistant to fetch you but it seemed that he won't be here that fast.

☆"I guess, I made your day." You gripped on the wheels to move it, only to find that it won't move. And as you expected Jungkook was holding it back.

☆"What is it now?" You bluntly asked him as you thought that it might be related to the project.

☆"Nothing. Just found the lost twin of someone called ugly, inside and out." He took his hand back and you moved towards the door. You wanted to ruin his handsome face so much.