ten

•Part 10
☆"How about this?" You asked twirling around. You faced Jisoo and she shook her head, "Watermelon and orange." She waved you to go inside and change into another dress. You whined, "I don't even need a dress. I can wear any causal dress."

☆"Who goes to their first monthversary date in a casual dress? Are you trying to kid me? No excuses, go and change. You agreed to this, remember?" She rolled her eyes with her arms crossed. You stuck your tongue at her before running to the changing room.

☆It had been a month since you dated Jungkook and today he had arranged a date for you both in this occasion. And Jisoo being the girl she is, insisted to go shopping for that.

☆You realised that dating Jungkook brought you so much happiness that you were not willing to let go of him ever in your life.

☆Looking at the black dress in your hand, you took off the green and orange dress which Jisoo termed as watermelon and orange. Putting on the dress, you looked at yourself in the mirror.

☆Then only you saw a design of swan on the net on your left side. You smiled in satisfaction as it was perfect, "Black swan"

☆You stepped out of the room doubting if Jisoo liked the dress on you. "Eonni." You called out when she was not in the place where you had left her before.

☆"Excuse me, but where did the lady go? The one who was with me before." You asked at girl who looked like a worker in the store. She looked around, "She actually fainted and a man took her to hospital."

☆"what?" You grabbed your things from the floor which was scattered everywhere. You instantly dialled Jin's number and he immediately picked it up.

☆"Oppa, did you take eonni to the hospital?" You asked at you gathered your things before standing up. You handed the worker your things, requesting her to hold it for sometime.

☆"No, why would I? She was fine this morning." He stated confused. You entered the trail room and changed into your dress.

☆"I was in the changing room when someone took her to hospital after she fainted. I got out but she wasn't there anymore." You panicked as negative thoughts came across your mind.

☆You got out of the room and took the things from the worker and payed for the dress. "I'll contact the police to track her phone. Don't panic." He sighed in frustration before hanging the phone.

☆Entering your car, you leaned back on the seat. You asked the driver to drive to the nearest hospital.

☆Your phone rang startling you, it was an unknown number. You instantly picked it up.

☆"Hello again" the voice which gave you nightmares for so long was heard on the other side. You closed your eyes, afraid to speak up.

☆"Looks like you don't want your friend alive. Ok then, I can hang up righ-" you cut him off.

☆"Wait, don't do anything to her. I'll do anything that you want." You breathed out, clutching the phone on your hand tighter.

☆"Well then, you better come to the place where we last stopped. We need to continue. Don't you dare say this to anyone. Or she'll be gone because of you." He laughed like a maniac. He cut the phone before you could say anything.

☆The place where it last stopped, you thought for a while, "Drive to the Jeon paradise, please." You said to the driver and in no time you reached there. You called Jungkook but he didn't pick up the phone. You asked the driver to fetch Jungkook to the rooftop asap.

☆You left a voice message for him before running to the elevator. How did the man even enter in this building? The elevator ride felt like the longest ride