Part 8

Hope U guys are enjoying the story but not voting and commenting plz do vote and comment as it means alot & it inspires me to 2 parts in a day plz do vote and comment ....❤❤❤❤❤

Kapoor Industries Head Office at 5 PM

Vikram barging in Ram's cabin and said ' yaar tu abhi bhi office me hain, chal, jana nahin kya, kya yeh bhi main yaad dilau ki aaj tera roka hain, already 5 baj chuke hain, 7 baje ki muhurat hain, ab uthh.

Ram who was engrossed with the file said bas 5 mins, let me complete this.

Vikram ' nothing doing. Tu chal abhi mere saath, saying this he closed the laptop and snatch away the file and kept it close on the table. He also asked Ram's secretary Jenny that she can leave as Ram is also leaving.

When Ram reached Kapoor Mansion, it was already lit with lights and the hall was looking beautiful with the decorations.

Dadi ' oye golu, yeh koi waqt hain ghar aane ka, teri sagaai hain aaj aur tu  ab aa raha hain, 6 baj gaye hain, 7 baje ki muhurat hain, Priya aane hi wali hain, aur peheli hi din tu meri bahu ko intezaar karvayega kya.

Ram who couldn't say anything was left scratching his temple.

Usi waqt Krishnaji aati hain aur kehti hain, Ram jaa jake change karle, maine tere kapde rakhwa diya hain, aur kuchh chahiye toh mujhe ya Bansi ko awaaz de dena.

Ram saying jee ma and leave from there.

Ram came out from washroom and was wearing his clothes. It was a simple peach colour sherwani with churidaar, no stole was there. Ram was looking dashing in that, very simple yet extremely attractive. He came out from trial room and was combing his hair. There was a knock on the door and Vikram came in.

Vikram ' arre tu abhi tak taiyyar nahi hua, chal niche chalte hain.

Ram ' arre Neha kahan hain, aur bacche?

Vikram ' sab neeche hain tu chal to sahi

Ram ' chal

Both Ram and Vikram come to downstairs. Neha come forward and pulled his cheeks in front of everyone and said oye fatty kya lag rahe ho!

Ram was embarrassed with sudden action of Neha and was about to say something'.. there comes whole Sharma family.

Everyone greeted them and all of them touched the feet of dadi, both Priya and Karthik touched the feet of Krishnaji.

Priya, who was wearing a peacock blue saree was looking gorgeous in that. As usual she was not in heavy make up but was looking very elegant. Her hair were open, was wearing kohl in her eyes which was deep but neatly lined, bangles were dangling in her both the hand and a jhumka adorning her ear, instead of putting lipstick she putted gloss on her lips, in one word she was looking very pretty. Ram who was watching her was somehow mesmerized by her simple yet elegant look. Priya was also watching Ram while talking to Neha and was thinking he looks pretty good in designer wear.

Neha as usual was chattering with Priya and both went to Natasha who was seating with Soumya and her other colleagues. Both Natasha and Priya hugged and congratulated each other. Natasha introduced to her colleague to Priya and Neha. Instantly Neha, Priya and Soumya gelled well.

Tabhi panditji aye aur kahe ki muhurat beeta jar aha hain (typical filmy panditji, aage nahi keh sakte the, ab sab harbari ho jayegi, aur iss chakkar me agar saari samhalte samhaalte Priya gir gayi toh?, toh Ram usse pakad lega woh bhi kaske)

Pehle Karthik aur Natasha ki roka hua, ring exchange hue aur shagun bhi. Ab bari ayi apne RaYa ki, toh jab rings ki bari aayi toh Priya ka haath apne haathon me lene waqt Ram ne apne mann hi mann kuch bola aur ankhen bhi band kiya, udhar Priya Ram ko dekh rahi thi aur tabhi usko ring ki upar nazaar gayi, dekha wahi ring hain jo usne shop me pasand ki thi, usse bada ajeeb laga par kuch boli nahi, par ring uski finger me thoda bara hua, ise dekh ke Ram ne apna tongue thoda sa bahar kar diya, ab ayi Priya ki bari toh usne bhi ring pehenaya jo ki ek simple si gold band hain ( the one shown in original, actually guys I love that, so can't help it), lekin woh Ram ke finger me chhoti saabit huin, ab embarrassment ki baari aayi Priya ki, uske saath saath ek aur cheez bhi hua, pehli baar Ram ki haath ko pakda usne kyunki forcefully ring ko jo ghusana tha, yeh dekh ke sab ko haasi ayi aur udhar yeh dono embaraassment ke chalte sirf ek dusre ko aur apne angoothi ko dekhe jaa rahe the.