Part 12

It was time for bidaai, so Sharmas along with the newly wed couples go to Sharma House and other people go to Kapoor Mansion as preparations for grihapravesh was also need to be done.

First it was the grihapravesh of Karthik and Natasha. Both Shipraji along with her sister and sister-in-law did that. Aarthi was being done first by Shipraji, she put tilak on their forehead and then Ayesha put the mangal kalaash filled with rice placed on the entrance and Natasha has to push that with her right foot and then come in. After entering she took everyone's blessing and officially she became the bahu of Sharma house, on the other Ram who was watching this and was thinking yeh meri chhoti itni badi kab ho gayi ki kisi ki ghar ki bahu bann gayi, sach kehte hain log, betiyaan jaldi badi ho jati hain, mano kal ki hi toh baat hain jab woh mere saath ladti thi aur aaj dekho kitna matured ho gayi hain, thinking this he sighed.

Now it was the time for bidaai, toh bhai iss bidaai mein bohot saare aansoo bahe, Shipraji aur Ayesha bohot roye, Priya ke aankhon me bhi aansoo the par woh sabse has ke mil rahi thi, bado se ashirwaad lena aur chhoto ko hug karna, jab Sudhirji ke paas ayi tab thoda emotional ho gayi, par ek ajeeb sa bonding hain iss baap beti ka, ek dusre ki himmat aur taqat dono hi hain, Ram ko bohot achha lagta hain jab woh inn dono ko dekhta hain, apne bauji ki yaad aa jati hain, woh bhi apne bauji ke bohot kareeb tha par halaat ne usse itna strong bana diya ke usko apne bhai behen ke liye papa bann na para, par aaj bhi dil ki kisi kone me ek chhota sa Ram zinda hain jo apne bauji ka chahita aur dadaji ka ladla hain, duniya Ram Kapoor ko sirf ek shrewd businessman ke roop me janti hain par kisi ne aaj tak uski aankhon me woh masumiyat nahi dekhi jo ek bachhe me hoti hain.

Ram who was watching this and thinking such, came to his senses when Sudhirji came to him and said

Sudhirji – Ram, today am giving u my precious thing of life, I know for sure that u will take care of my daughter, she is a bit introvert, always thinks for her near and dear ones, she will never say anything about her pain and sorrow, she always try to hide it, you have to understand that.

Ram on the other hand said, papa, I assure u Priya will be my responsibilities from now on wards and I make sure she never be hurt and also I promise I will never let u down, saying such he took blessings from him. Karthik hugged Ram and so Natasha too. Now the bidaai was done as Ram and Priya get into the car and everyone waved them and they also waved back.

Both Ram and Priya were in the backseat of the car. Ram was looking out of the window as there was rush in the street though it was almost mid night. On the other, Priya who was also looking out of window was wiping her tears, Ram turned and saw Priya was crying, he got bit nervous and asked her what happened, now Priya couldn't control her and cried a bit loud, now Ram was really perplexed as what happened to her? He ask her whether she is alright or not, so Priya answered she is missing everyone as she never live without them, by now Ram was much relieved to hear that and handed her the tissue and said Priya, I know living without the family is tough but I can assure u, my family is also urs from today, though no body can take place of father and mother but still they are all urs. Still Priya was sobbing, so seeing this he said arre bas karo yaar, I can't handle ur tears, I still can't believe that I am married, Priya wiping her tears said excuse me, we are married saying this both smiled.

RaYa come to the Kapoor Mansion where everyone were waiting for them. Same rituals followed here also and Neha took Priya in her bedroom which was decorated with scented candles and artificial flowers, the room was looking very nice and was looking different too. Neha made Priya sit on the bed. She looked very tired so Neha asked her to get rest meanwhile Vikram come with Ram and Ram looked at his bedroom and his expressions were like OMG! What have u done with my bedroom. Both Vikram and Neha leave these two and wished them a happy married life and haapy first night and went away.