17. Plan

"TELL ME..WHAT DID YOU..."

"Woah, easy girl. It's just some sleeping pills. Anyway I need to talk to you Sarah Wilson"

After listening her name being called Sarah stopped yelling and waited. He knows her background which she destroyed it completely. Well, she thought she destroyed.

"Are you planning to stay here for the rest of her life?" He continued.

"That's none of your business" Sarah glared at him. Something inside her was telling her to run far away from that guy but she didn't run away. Since he knows her last name it's dangerous.

"Okay then I want you to help me get Icy out of this place" 

"Huh? Who's Icy?"

"Her" Stephen pointed towards the girl who's still sleeping. But not peaceful from the way she was sweating. Probably having a nightmare.

"Why are you calling her that? And can you really get her out of here?"

Sarah can see a glimpse of hope from his words. She can still clearly remember how much she wanted to show that girl around the world. And her spending her important youth in this rotten place is just too sad.

Maybe outside world might be dangerous but nothing is worthier than freedom.

"Of course. I can also bring you and that Harley girl too. However only problem is Icy"

"What do you mean?"

"She said she won't go outside. You know what I mean right? I want your help to get her outside of this place. No matter what method you use is up to you. Don't you wanna show her around the world too?"

Sarah stared at the girl sadly. No matter what kind of monster she is, she deserves being free. She was still hesitating about that offer. What if Bethany blames her for going against her will?

"If she stays here any longer she'll end up same as your siblings, think carefully Sarah Wilson" Stephen whispered in her ears gently.

The tragic memories of few years ago flashed in her mind. He was right. That girl will definitely end up same as those pitiful siblings of hers. The fear of losing someone important to her overwhelmed Sarah which led her to a reckless decision.

Stephen's grin also has gotten wider as he stares quietly towards the elder girl. She's falling in his traps as easy as he thought.

"Fine, I agree. But don't involve Harley in this. She has only few months left anyway"

"Okay. Let's begin tomorrow" Stephen's expression suddenly got serious because he achieved his goal. Now he must achieve his dream using this goal as a stepping stone.

"Wait isn't that too sudden? What if-..."

"I can't wait for any other days. I'm running out of patience here, Sarah Wilson. This girl is just too stubborn. What must I do to make her like me again?..."

His deadly eyes started to get more scary as he mumbled without even taking a breath. It's as if Bethany was his oxygen and he can't breathe properly without it.

Sarah had a lot of doubts about this guy and wasn't sure about her decision. But if she gets out of this place with Bethany, perhaps she can correct her mistakes.

And Sarah has never thought he would be a big shot in the under world since he's working here as a mere doctor.

"F-fine. So what's your plan?"

*****
Meanwhile

"Mr. Silvain! The attack force will be arriving tomorrow. We can take our miss back at that time" the man in suit said excitedly towards the other guy in front of him, who's his boss and god.

This news didn't change the frown on the young man's face as he brushed his black hair backwards, his glare clearly showed he's displeased about something.

"Did you just say our miss?" He spoke in a very low tone as if he was about to explode at any time soon. Other man quickly realized his mistakes just from his glare and kneeled down obediently.

"I-I apologize! Please I'm sorry. It's j-just m-my tongue s-slipped..."

BANG!! BANG!!

In a blink of an eye before the pitiful man could finish his sentence, the heir of the family Steve Silvain has already left a two holes on his head. The part of the floor has turned red after that but in few minutes other guys rushed inside and took the corpse somewhere.

"She's mine and mine alone. No one is allowed to fucking make some stupid mistakes like that ever again!" he ordered to the people inside the room.

"YES, SIR!"

'Now since I've these royals dogs of my family I can finally get back my other part and ruin that Lewister bastards. But first thing is first, I'll have my Icy soon and we can rule this place together'

Just that thought of him imagining that makes his heart faster.

The very reason why both him and his cold blooded father liked Icy is simple. She has an emotions.

She knows how to pity others and how to feel guilty. Not only she has an outstanding skills she has also very sharp soul that won't break even if it was the end of the world.

When she said she loves him the most, Steve has truly felt happiness deep in his heart. He was a monster like his father from the beginningnever but whenever he's around Icy he feels as if he's one step closer to humanity.

And there's no father that can bother him anymore.

'If I knew living without father was this nice, I should've killed him long time ago'