Prologue

It had been three years since Tom also know as Lord Voldemort, He Who Not Be Named, He Who Should Be Vanquished ect... was defeated by one Harry James Potter or that's what he was called he had changed his name so then he would try and get an normal life or somewhat normal life that is.

He was now known as Silvio or Leo as he liked to be called by his very close family meaning, his husband Severus Tobias Snape and the Malfoy's. He wanted to keep something of his Griffindor personality which made Severus laugh.

He had refused to see the Weasely family or more better known as Ron, Ginny and Hermione and their spawn as he liked to call their children as family due to the him finding out that they were only friends with him due to his fame.

The rest of the family were brilliant, they understood why he had finally cut those three out of their lives, Molly had been called an aunt, Arthur was an uncle and the rest of the Weasely brood was his brothers from another mother.

Harry or should I now say Leo was an author which chartered Harry's life before everything had happened, everyone loved his books. He also specialised in History, Potions; namely for Severus' sake; and Quidditch as he loves the sport.

He would right in his new name which only a very select few knew, Silvio Harry Snape.

Severus stayed at Hogwarts and taught the Potions class and was still Head of House, he had turned down the position of Deputy Head Master as it was too much work for him to do.

While Severus taught his lessons, kept an eye on his House he would brew his potions the school would need as well as well sell them under Harry's new name, while he also wrote the books for them to be sold.

He had so much to do and so little time that it was amazing that one day Leo came to him saying that he was pregnant.

------------------------------------------
"Hey Sev....."

"Yes Leo what can I do for you?" he said putting down his book he was reading, yet another potions book.

"I don't know how to say this but......... I'm pregnant"

THUMP!

Leo looked towards the sound only to find Severus on the floor passed out.

"Merlin be damn it! Why does this have to happen to me?"
----------------------------------------

It had been such a shock to them as they never thought it could happen but here Leo was in labour after nine and a half months of hell in Leo's book mind you he took everything out on Severus.

Hormones, mood swings, abnormal food combinations you name it he did it.

After a three hour labour Severus was handed two bundles one pink and one blue.

Twins!

He almost fainted but the medi-witch saw what was going to happen and brought the twins to their 'mother' who smiled at his children.

"Twins who knew" said Leo to the only people in the room, one blond known as Draco Lucius Malfoy and two red heads known as Fred Gideon Weasely and George Fabian Weasley, these three had been at his side since the defeat and he only trusted them as well as their parents and their older brothers, no one else.

"Sev go sit down before I get off this bed and throw you onto and chair and place a very powerful sticking charm on you" said Leo to his husband who in turn obeyed him.

"Leo they are fantastic, both beautiful. I can tell that the little boy will have your hair, look at that tuff of hair on his head" said George brushing the hair carefully.

"Your right George he does" laughed his brother Fred.

"Your daughter will be gorgeous when she grows up" said Draco as Leo passed her over to him, while he also tried to get Severus attention to hold his son.

"Sev come hold your son will you?" said Leo only to have his husband finally smile towards him, he got up as Fred passed his son over to him.

"He's perfect... They are perfect. Thank you Leo for giving me this gift" said Severus as he sat back down but this time on the bed.

"You know we have to give them names but I want something that goes with ours, not something common like my name once was" said Leo and he shuddered, yes Harry was gifted to him by his parents but that was before he had changed it a month after the defeat and just before him and Severus got together.

"Should we stick with the letter 'S' as our names start with it" laughed Severus but stopped when his son opened his eyes.

Emerald green shone up to him making him gasp, everyone looked at him and then at the babe he was holding.

"Oh he has my eyes" said Leo to everyone only for Draco to snort.

"They both do" and he brought over the baby to her parents who was trying to look around for her parents and brother.

"Well they have Sev's hair and my eyes, I think we should name them now don't you?"

This went for hours but no names matched the twins

Samuel and Sophie- nope to common
Seth and Shiloh- kind of ok but still common for their liking
Sören and Svenja- much better but still not enough
Saul and Selene- ok
Shun and Sayaka- really?? The meanings were lovely though speed and colour nice but not enough
Shen and Sun- really again?? Victory and Goodness

Which each name mentioned the twins would either cry or pull a face of disgust but when Severus mentioned two names both twins looked at their parents as if they approved of their names.

Finally they were named:

Sentia or Tia for short and Septis or Sy for short. Which means presence and enclosures.

Next Leo looked over to his husband with begging puppy dogs eyes only to make him cave...

"Fine, fine. I gave them their first names I'll let you give them the names you want"

This made him smiled and from that day on they were named:

Sentia Lily Eileen Snape and Septis James Tobias Snape.