Snape Twins Are Off

It was September fourth and hell was in the Snape household, Severus was at Hogwarts already and so it was up to Leo to get his children ready to leave for the train but first he had to find them.

He knew for a fact that Tia would be either hiding in the lab again or the library reading about potions as well as the book Severus had had published in his name while Septis would be outside in the fresh air riding his broom.

He knew from day one when they knew how to walk that they would be polar opposites of each other but at the same time completely the same, ugh it annoyed him sometimes.

The first stop of the day was the lab he knew Tia loved potions she was like her father in so many ways but she wasn't there and so off to the library he treked and when he opened the door he was right.

Tia was in a book mountain, books where everywhere! with a flick of his hand all books went back to their shelves.

"Papa no fair I was reading them!" she moaned to her papa but he just laughed and motioned her to follow him outside.

He was right Sy was in the sky flying high, only to stop when he noticed his papa and sister looking up at him, and so he headed down.

"What's up papa?" he asked only to again have his children follow him back inside and into the living room.

"Finally that I have you both together this early in the morning, I'm just making sure that you have everything as we leave for the train in no less then half an hour and I would like to go now so then you can get a compartment" said Leo to his two children who just sighed.

They knew he was making sense but sometime they wished their father was here to make him not worry about them so much.

They knew what their papa had done at the age of only sixteen and only had a few short years before they were born to make his own living without having the title 'Saviour of the Wizarding World' hung over his head like a trophy he never wanted.

What they didn't know was what their great uncle and aunt hd done to him like they didn't know what their grandfather Tobias did to their father. They knew their grandmother Lily saved their papa while their grandfather James tried to protect them.

It was a history lesson they wanted to tell them when they see older, they didn't want to tell two eleven year olds what they had been through.

"Papa let's go then" said Sy to his 'mother' only to have his sister get up at the same time and pulled their papa to the Floo network.

"Ok, ok you two I get it already" and he laughed at them, with a flick of his hand their trunk shrunk into his pocket, he too their hands and threw the powder in calling out their destination.

Once out of the Floo they were attacked by one Scorpius, his blond hair flying out, his parents and grandparents slightly annoyed that that wasn't proper Malfoy behaviour.

Then the three were tackled by one Roxanne Weasely George's daughter and another set of twins Gideon and Fabian Weasely, Fred's twin sons names after their great uncles.

"Wow now that the six have met up I think they should finally get a compartment" said Astoria making everyone look at her.

"I think you're right Ria" said Leo to her, he knew she hated the nickname but what he had gone through she let him have it. He had given everyone a nickname over the years which had all stuck much to the distrain of the Malfoy's.

Severus- Sev or Sevvy depends if he wants to annoy the man
Draco- Dray
Astoria- Ria
Fred- Gred always had the nickname
George- Forge always has the nickname
Scorpius- Scorpy
Roxanne- Roxy
Lucius- Luke
Narcissa- Cissa
Gideon- Giddy
Fabian- Fable