Silvio Explains (Harry)

After dinner and when the first years were taken to their dorms and sent to bed the staff had a meeting... Leo and Severus didn't like this but they had to say something as he was given the position by Lucius without having an interview with Minerva.

"So Harry care to explain where you have been for the past fourteen years?" asked Minerva to the young man as he sat down in the office while Severus stood behind him, hand on his shoulder to steady and ground him.

"Professor McGonagall I don't know what you mean, my name is Silvio or Leo for short, I have always been Silvio as long as I can remember" said Leo with a sigh he knew he should say something but he just couldn't.

"Mister Potter, Harry please just answer the question for us" said Poppy which in turn made both men sigh, Severus lent down and whispered in his ear.

"Love I think it would be safer to tell them, it's either that or they badger you all the time about it all" and he gave him a quick kiss.

"Fine you all want an answer well here it is...

I was sick and tired of being what Albus had classes me as 'the boy how lived', 'the Saviour of the Wizarding World', 'the golden boy' ect I hated it all. All I ever wanted was to be just Harry nothing more but that never happened.

I never knew I was a Wizard until Hagrid came and gave menu letter in my birthday, my relatives where just monsters and then Albus threw me into this mess he started with Tom freakin Riddle!

After the war Severus survived Nagini's posion and I kinda of became a recluse but then he found me about six months later... Yes that's right at Christmas, by then I had changed my name to Silvio Harry Corium. In a few short years we were married and had s set of twins Sentia Lily Eileen Snape and Septis James Tobias Snape.

I'm also a famous author under my new name of Silvio and it was a Luke that got me this job as I also need to some research for my next book plus Sev needs to have me write the next potion book"

We connected, he carried on with his potions while I started to write, my work has become best sellers all over the Magical World so..."

None of the other teachers knew what to say to this Poppy wanted to ask more but Leo didn't want her to say and so slightly glared at her.

Filius looked annoyed why would Albus use a young boy like that?

Pomona wanted to hug him but one look from Severus had her stopping in her tracks.

"I would like to remind you Leo is still a young man, the defeated the Dark Lord, has finally made a name for himself without anyone interfering with his life like they used to.

Yes we all were expecting him to be an Auror but do you think he would do something so dangerous after his life he had to live, from the age of fifteen months old all the way the defeat of Tom Riddle he has had to fight for everything for what he wanted.

I love that he changed to something we never expected, he.. I have to admit never did what we wanted him to do, but I never in my weirdest dreams he would be an author" and he laughed only to Leo hit him.

"That Sev was mean and you know it!" said Leo as he got up, "now if you would excuse us I have a feeling that six children will be waiting for us in Sev's quarters as that is where I will be staying for my time here" and they both left.

Leo was right standing outside the entrance to Sev's private rooms was his children, the two devils and the hopefully soon to be couple but he wouldn't put it passed them.

"Tia, Sy, Scorpy, Roxy, Giddy, Fable what brings you six here it's almost curfew for he first years" said Leo to them only to have arms full of his twins.

"Papa why didn't you tell us about you becoming a teacher and of History of all things!" said Sy to his 'mother'.

"Oh I'm sorry to upset you Septis James Tobias Snape I don't know I had to tell you everything about what I was doing" said Leo making his son go pale.

"Let's head inside before we continue this" said Severus opening the door with a password of 'familiaeque honori' Leo laughed at this and then walked up to the portrait of a snake and said something in parseltounge.

Inside the children sat on either the floor or the two chairs leaving the two seat sofa free for the adults.

"Now to answer your question the reason why I didn't say anything is because it was a surprise that I wanted to give your father or uncle. He knew your uncle Luke asked me to come to his office but I never stated why he did.

The teachers knew nothing off this just that the old History professor had passed on and that the position was filled right away but they didn't know who by, much less then the Saviour of the Wizarding World" and he sighed.

"I am Silvio Snape and I have been his since after the war fourteen years ago, I am no longer Harry James Potter" and he leaned into Severus' side and sighed again.

Severus checked the time and saw that it was only half an hour until curfew and so he moved Leo from him and places a cushion under him and placed a blanket over him as well and brought the children to the door.

"I will walk you back to our dorms while you father/uncle catches some sleep he hasn't really slept as he does have a deadline to keep and tends to work himself crazy" and he ushered them out.

Thankfully both dorms were near eachother and so they didn't have to walk the whole of teh school grounds just to get to the Ravenclaw dorms.

"Father will papa be alright, I think I've really upset him, he hasn't ever called me by my fall name before, last time he did that was when I was six and took his Firebolt out for a midnight fly about" said Sy to his father.

"Septis he is fine just tired but he is right he doesn't have to tell you everything that is going on, now off to be d with you, tomorrow is just to get used to the dorms and the school and then when Monday comes it's onto your lessons" he gave his children a quick kiss on the forehead and ushered them in, leaving him with just Roxanne.

"Come on Roxy I'll take you to Ravenclaw ok" and so the two treked towards Ravenclaw while Leo fell asleep on the sofa and didn't notice when Severus returned and put him in bed.