Snape Twins Arrived and the Shock at the Feast

At Hogsmead everyone got off, the older years went to the carriages while the first years were taken to the boats.

"Do we have to take this thing" said Scorpius as he sat down on the slightly damp seat, only to have Tia sit next to him opposite he brother who sat next to Fabian while Roxanne and Gideon sat behind them.

"Yes Scorp we have to, remember what our parents said, it as meant to bring the wow factor into this whole thing. But I still think it's funny though" said Roxanne to him who smiled towards the blond boy, who in turned blushed slightly.

They arrived after the boats had made a bump into the most, they were told to tie the boats up as they didn't want to go after them if they got loose at some point.

The six friends all stood together but Rose came over again and tried to make things worse for them, he tried to pull her cousins away from the others as she didn't want them to be near a Malfoy of all things.

It looked like her parents made sure that they made their child hate the Malfoy's for unknown reasons beside they had school history with Scorpius' parents, nothing more.

Molly and Arthur were happy enough that their twin grandsons where happy with who they were friends with, it didn't matter with who though.

Then she tried with Tia and Sy saying that their 'mother' was meant to be with her aunt and not some man, even though she didn't know who their father was.

"Papa can be with who ever he wants to be, I don't care so go away Weasely" said Sy but then looked at his friends wondering if they took offence them but the three just shook their heads.

"Call her what you want, your parents have nothing to do with this tiff that she wanted to make" said Gideon to him.

"Stuff it Fabian!" said Rose but then he came up to her and said "if we are cousins try to learn who is is before you state a name, Weasely" said Gideon as he was annoyed that she couldn't even tell him and his brother apart!

Before anything else could be said McGonagall tapped her on her shoulder and looked at her, then at the group before the girl, noticing twin emerald green eyes looking at her she knew Harry's children had arrived but who was their mother?

"Follow me" said Minvera to the group of children as they followed her into the Great Hall. Four tables in a straight line while the Staff table over looked the four, each one with a flag above them to tell which one was which.

Slytherin as green and has a snake on it, Hufflepuff has yellow and had a badger on it, Ravenclaw was next and was blue with a black crow on it then lastly it was Gryffindor it was red with a gold lion on it.

Minerva stopped at the front of the hall, even though she was Headmistress she loved to welcome the students at the beginning of the year.

"When I call your name please step forward, I will place the sorting hat on your head and it will decide where to put you for the next seven years of your time in Hogwarts" and so she started calling names.

((So not going to list of names I'll just sort the seven I've mentioned))

"Fabian Weasely" she called and he walked up to her and sat down.

'Slytherin!'

"Gideon Weasely"

"Slytherin!"

"Rose Weasely"

"Hufflepuff!"

"Roxanne Weasley"

"Ravenclaw!"

"Scorpius Malfoy"

It barely touched his head when the hat called out "Slytherin!"