💫5💫

Storms pov

-at home after being at billies

I'm sitting on the sofa on my phone when I hear a knock at the door , it's harmony and her friends mother bringing her back I thank them and pick harmony up and take her in

" did you have a good day baby"

"Yes a very good day"

" what did you do ?"

" we went to the park then got ice cream then went to their house to play"

"Wow that sounds fun" I say as I sit her on the counter

"It was, but mommy can I ask you something"

" yea of course anything baby"

" there was a man at my friend house and she said it was her dad , and I asked her does everybody have a dad, she said of course or else you won't be alive. But how come I don't have a dad?"

" well you see harmony..." I stopped because my phone started ringing I pulled it out and it was Alyssa, thank god . I gave harmony a banana and said

"Go sit on the sofa eat your banana I will tell you in a bit but I need to pick up this call"

"Ok mommy"

I picked up the phone

"Hello" Alyssa said from the other end

"Omg Alyssa you called right at the perfect time I need your help"

"What ... what's up"

"Harmony just asked me why she doesn't have a dad, I don't know what so say I'm freaking out"

" oh great , I'm literally 30 seconds away at the park near yours I'm coming"

" good thank you so much Alyssa"

She stayed on the phone so harmony didn't get suspicious. She put the phone down and knocked on the door ,I opened the door and hugged Alyssa

"Thank you so much I don't know what to say to her"

"No problem babes"

We go and sit down with harmony and I stitch the television off .

"Oh hiya aunt alys"

"Hiya baby" Alyssa says while kissing her on the fore head

"Look baby you know you asked me about your dad , you don't have a dad but you do have a father , you have never met him before , but your father was not a very nice man , he forced me to do not very nice things and I was not strong enough to stop him because I was only 16, but he got me pregnant with you , and remember the place I told you about,they wanted me to not have you but the very nice doctor that we have let me keep you. So you have never seen your father and I never want you to because of the way he hurt mommy."

"Will he ever hurt me ?"

"No because me aunt alys uncle Alex and uncle e will never let him , and he doesn't even know that you are real but I want to keep it that way"

"So will you marry another man and he will be my dad like my other friends mom did"

" well not quite sweetheart, you see mommy doesn't want to marry a man mommy wants to marry a woman because I don't like men"

"Will you marry her like your best friend"

" no I will marry her as a girlfriend"

"Oh ok mommy... but wait won't that mean I will have 2 mommy's"