Chapter 1

"-ercy? Percy?" The green-eyed boy opened his eyes to see his father, Poseidon sitting next to his bed. "Dad? What are you doing here?"

"Son I must tell you something, get up we don't have much time."

Percy got out of bed and looked out the window, the sun was just starting to rise. Percy opened his shirt drawer and started getting ready. "Start talking."

"Percy... I'm not your real father."

"What?!"

_---o0o---_

"Go to the cafe on 7th street. There's someone there who can help. He's a good friend. The Fates will come and find you and most likely take your memories again. You must go now!" Poseidon said as the horn was blown to wake up the campers. "Go now!" Percy ran out of the back door as Poseidon teleported out, back to Atlantis. Percy ran to the southern border of camp and crashed through the border heading for Manhattan.

He didn't look back.

_---o0o---_

Everyone was happy and chatting in the dining pavilion. Until the blonde ran up to Chiron at full speed. "Chiron! Chiron! Cabin three is empty! I think Percy's been taken again."

The Seven stood up so fast the other campers thought they got whiplash, as the wind picked up slightly and the entire pavilion's temperature dropped ten degrees. They turned to the other end of the pavilion where three out ladies stood. Annabeth grabbed her dagger, "Did you take him or are you here to tell us who did?"

"Both. We did take him but not from camp, he had already left at that point. There will be another war, though the Greeks and Romans won't be a part of it. Daughter of Athena, Perseus must realize who he really is."

"Where is he?!"

"Even if you did find him he wouldn't remember you. Wisdom's child this is for the good of Assiah."

"What the Hades is Assiah."

"It looks like we said too much. Goodbye demigods." And the Fates disappeared. Chiron stood in his centaur form among the campers.

"I don't care if the war isn't Greek or Roman. Whatever the cost, we will find Percy Jackson!"