Chapter 6

A black camry pulled up to a strawberry farm on Long Island, a girl with frizzy brown hair and copper eyes emerged wearing a black trenchcoat. "Thanks Kasey. I'll take it from here, though stay here." She said to the driver of the vehicle.

She walked up the hill and into Camp Half-Blood. She was then swarmed by other campers, mainly her younger siblings. Though, one of those campers was an older girl with blonde hair and gray eyes. "So?"

"He wasn't there. At least anywhere I'm cleared to be. Though I came with other news, Iblis, one of the eight kings, is in New York. True Cross is doing all they can but... Camp is right in her path of destruction." She said, shoo-ing away the other campers.

"Alright. What can we do?"

_---o0o---_

Amber was helping to get the campers prepared for what could possibly happen. She was also informing the Cabin Leaders and Chiron about what she's found in regards to Percy. Amber knew Iblis was heading towards Camp. She didn't expect what happened next.

Amber was helping some of the campers with making seals when she heard one of the Stolls behind her. "Hey Amber! There's someone at the border to see you. Says that it's urgent."

Amber's eyes widened as she ran to the other side of camp and saw Kasey, a knight, standing there confused as to why he couldn't enter. "Kasey! What is it?"

"I just got word from the Branch Office. A small army is heading straight for us. We need to be prepared." He said banging on the barrier. "And why can't I go any further!"

"I, Amberleigh Pheles, daughter of Hephaestus, allow Kasey Simmons into Camp Half-Blood... Now try." She said Kasey was now able to walk past the pine tree and could see the camp before him. He was gaping like a fish. "I'll explain later. How much time do we have before..."

Amber looked up and saw a black mass of Coal Tars and a small army of hobgoblins coming straight for them. Amber then turned towards camp, "Leo! Annabeth! Get the campers to Bunker 9 NOW!"

She could see the horde of demons getting closer as the horde of campers got farther into the woods. Amber grabbed her dagger and summoned her familiar, while Kasey grabbed his sword. They ran farther into the borders of camp as the demons entered the barrier. The border was calibrated to monsters. Not demons.

"Well, this'll be fun."

_---o0o---_

Amber was trying to fight off as many demons as she could, though she was getting tired, her adrenaline wore off a long time ago so now she could feel the broken wrist and bruised rib she had been gifted. Kasey was basically down for the count. He was knocked out by hobgoblins almost immediately, he was useless.

"Blaise! Get that side. I'll be good here." She yelled to her familiar. Though, the Coal Tars had ripped the paper a few minutes before, "Blaise? Oh shit." The remaining Coal Tars surrounded her in a cloud. Amber was just trying not to breathe them in, she wasn't defending herself.

Amber thought to herself, "Great. I'm gonna die here." She closed her eyes and waited to feel nothing. Though the air let up. The freezing horde of Coal Tars had vanished, replaced with a warm feeling. Amber opened her eyes and saw that she was surrounded now by a coat of bright blue flames.

She looked to the top of the Big House and saw Rin standing there. Flames surrounding him.

"Nice of you to finally show up!"